Partial payments

Was this for a booking that you made on board and got a reduced deposit? That has happened to me if I made a booking on board and even though the deposit was only $100 when you go to make a payment they want the $500. In the past I had to call them to make payments until I reached $500.

Was this for a booking that you made on board and got a reduced deposit? That has happened to me if I made a booking on board and even though the deposit was only $100 when you go to make a payment they want the $500. In the past I had to call them to make payments until I reached $500.

Same here, they want $500 for our room and $750 for the kids. If anything I would think it would be $400 and $650 since we already paid $100. I didn't realize I could call and make smaller payments until I reach the $500/$750 that's good to know.

They have never fixed the website (surprise) to accept smaller payments in certain cases. I'll bet that if the website "bug" was such that it would not accept larger payments, it would be fixed in about 10 minutes.:rolleyes:

I went on the RCI website to make a partial payment toward my cruise in September. It would only allow me to pay $500 or full payment. Are smaller payments no longer allowed?

Just call and tell them you want to make a payment.