Special booking offer

ldgiff

I am planning on booking a cruise for this summer on the Getaway. Currently, besides the perks, they are offering a bottle of wine and choc covered strawberries. I'm not interested in the wine or strawberries. Does anyone know how long they run these specials before they offer something else? I'm holding out hoping it changes.

You can book now with the current perks and if the next set of perks is better you can call your agent or NCL and get the new package. But, if the price goes up, you're locked in. That's what I'd do.

Keep in mind that prices and perks go hand in hand, so if the price did go up AND the perks were better you'd have to make the choice of the perks and price you have or the new price and new perks.

I'm new to this - what are the best offers that they offer? When I booked our upcoming cruise (Breakaway in March) we got the 3rd and 4th passenger free, with UBP. That seemed like a good deal.

I agree! I'm holding out for more than strawberries!

You can book now with the current perks and if the next set of perks is better you can call your agent or NCL and get the new package. But, if the price goes up, you're locked in. That's what I'd do.

Thank you! I like that plan. I'll get beverage package and won't need wine. [emoji484]

I am planning on booking a cruise for this summer on the Getaway. Currently, besides the perks, they are offering a bottle of wine and choc covered strawberries. I'm not interested in the wine or strawberries. Does anyone know how long they run these specials before they offer something else? I'm holding out hoping it changes.

The promos are pretty standard. The strawberry’s and wine are non-standard extras.

I'm new to this - what are the best offers that they offer? When I booked our upcoming cruise (Breakaway in March) we got the 3rd and 4th passenger free, with UBP. That seemed like a good deal.

Not sure if that's the best offer. I once got: Insider offer - $100 OBC + double points on nights cruised, additional $100 OBC (that made it a total of $200 OBC!), and Free At Sea offers ( two of: 3rd and 4th passenger free, UBP, UDP, $50 Shore Excursion Credits).

My favorite promos are Pre-Paid Service Charges or Free Port Fees/Taxes.

I am always watching for one of these to run and fearful that I'll miss it while I'm out of touch on a cruise:eek:

My favorite promos are Pre-Paid Service Charges or Free Port Fees/Taxes.

I am always watching for one of these to run and fearful that I'll miss it while I'm out of touch on a cruise:eek:

I just received an email today from a big cruise company T/A. They are paying gratuities if you book by midnight. You would have to explore all of the options to see if it is a good deal and what else is include.

Well thanks for posting. We are 29 days out and I looked at our cruise. It's now a latitudes insider offer so for 60 bucks upgrade, I was able to move up a deck into an angled balcony and get 100 bucks extra OBC. So netted $40, the wine, strawberries and an extra latitude point per night. Not much, but it's a little better.