Cruise Next Certificate and Booking

teeredi2cruise

First, thanks for ALL of the great information shared on this forum.

We are leaving on a sailing in May and looking to purchase the Cruise Next certificates during that sailing. We also have a cruise booked (and paid for) for 2019. Is it possible to use the certificate against that sailing? Would we have to cancel and re-book in order to use the certificate towards the 2019?

Recently got off the Spirit and while onboard purchased another set of cruise next deposits. We were already booked on another cruise with NCL. My travel agent used my cruise next deposit a second time for a cruise already booked. They will not do it for you while board the ship. Our travel agent was willing to do it for us.You have 30 days in which you can cancel the cruise next depositi deal that you purchase on board.

I was told that I cannot use certificates as deposits on cruises already booked, but that I can use them as further payment on such cruises.

Obviously you can’t use them as a deposit if you already booked the cruise lol. But as payment... sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk