Internet Packages

lakes123

I saw this on my Personalizer. Does anyone know if these packages are per person or per device since the minutes are unlimited?

PrincessCONNECT — Premium Package

From e-mail to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access!

Original price: $139.99 USD

All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.

Item-6401 Form PrincessCONNECT — Surf Package

Surf your favorite sites from e-mail, news, sports and more.*

Original price: $99.99 USD

*May not allow for audio/video calling and streaming.

Item-6400 Form PrincessCONNECT — Social Package

Unlimited access to the most popular social websites and applications.*

Original price: $69.99 USD

$109.99
Quantity 0 1234
Add to Cart
$79.99
Quantity 0 1234
Add to Cart
$59.99
Quantity 0 1234

A package is for use by one device at a time. Thus you can have multiple devices, just only one at a time. It also means you can share your package with other(s) in your cabin as long as only one device at a time is used with it.

We used the MedallionNet unlimited internet on Regal in January 2018. For Elite (and probably Platinum) the service is free, but does require that you sign up for it as before with the old timed internet package.

It's per person. May I ask which ship? My cruise will be on the Ruby and I'm still seeing the same Internet prices. I would be happy if I could buy one of those packages and so would my friend.

Not trying to be nasty but I want to add that I don't understand why people feel the need to make comments about the data usage of others. OP, whatever you want the data for, enjoy your vacation.

It's per person. May I ask which ship? My cruise will be on the Ruby and I'm still seeing the same Internet prices. I would be happy if I could buy one of those packages and so would my friend.

Not trying to be nasty but I want to add that I don't understand why people feel the need to make comments about the data usage of others. OP, whatever you want the data for, enjoy your vacation.

We are on the Coral. Thanks for the comment on others caring what I use data for. Maybe I have disabled children or ill parents to keep in contact with OR maybe I am the CEO of a major corporation. I'm not any of those but why should anyone care.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

We are on the Coral. Thanks for the comment on others caring what I use data for. Maybe I have disabled children or ill parents to keep in contact with OR maybe I am the CEO of a major corporation. I'm not any of those but why should anyone care.

Well written :)

Error on my part... It's per device, sorry.

Oh and welcome to CC (Cruise Critic). There truly are a ton of helpful people here. Happy reading!

Quick question regarding internet packages. My wife and I are platinum and get internet minutes depending on the length of the cruise. If we purchase an internet package, are the minutes purchased added to the minutes we have being platinum or do we lose the minutes and just have the minutes from the package?

Thx,

Mike

Quick question regarding internet packages. My wife and I are platinum and get internet minutes depending on the length of the cruise. If we purchase an internet package, are the minutes purchased added to the minutes we have being platinum or do we lose the minutes and just have the minutes from the package?

If you purchase minutes, they will be in addition to the minutes you get with the Platinum benefit.

But be aware the first time you sign on to use your Platinum minutes, you are offered the opportunity to upgrade to more minutes at a price better than if you purchased minutes as a separate package. The offer is only made the first time you sign on; after that you would pay the regular price for a new minutes package.

If you purchase minutes, they will be in addition to the minutes you get with the Platinum benefit.

But be aware the first time you sign on to use your Platinum minutes, you are offered the opportunity to upgrade to more minutes at a price better than if you purchased minutes as a separate package. The offer is only made the first time you sign on; after that you would pay the regular price for a new minutes package.

Thanks, that’s what I was hoping for. And thanks for the tip regarding the offer for more minutes when I first sign on. Sounds like a plan.

Do you know about how much of a discount that they offer? I don't want to miss my FaceTime sessions with my grand child :)

Thank you

Do you know about how much of a discount that they offer? I don't want to miss my FaceTime sessions with my grand child :)

Thank you

I can't guarantee the prices are the same today, but when I last went on Princess the Platinum/Elite benefit was 240 minutes for my cruise of 8-20 days.

The options were to just get that for $0, pay $25 for 100 more minutes or pay $40 for 200 more minutes.

Of course if two people in the cabin are both Platinum/Elite, each person gets their free minutes with the option to purchase more the first time he/she signs on.