Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

So during our pre-cruise survey I mentioned I'd like to have dinner with Bruce Springsteen and Poppy and Branch from Trolls.

On day 4 Genie Jay delivered a stuffed Poppy and Branch to my little girl.?

Tonight when we came back from dinner I found this on the dinner table... (along with 2 very nice sholls and jewelry for my wife and friend).

I no longer think that they don't read the surveys.. c1dc57645f95021417800a7282239501.jpgf0a168a1891d4608f0b141110347fecf.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking your time to post. We will be sailing in same room next year.

Would love if you could post a summary of things genie was able to do for you. Did you happen to try aerial class? Can they set you up with that? Hoping no waiting on lines for any activities.

Thanks!

Thank you for taking your time to post. We will be sailing in same room next year.

Would love if you could post a summary of things genie was able to do for you. Did you happen to try aerial class? Can they set you up with that? Hoping no waiting on lines for any activities.

Thanks!

Haven't as yet tried trapeze class. Not sure if it is offered tomorrow or not.

Line bypass once every 30 minutes for bumper cars. I didn't try roller skating. We were able to do Ifly and north star twice.. Some people didn't get 1 chance to do either. Flowrider had some line bypass too but it was at the discretion of the staff.

So during our pre-cruise survey I mentioned I'd like to have dinner with Bruce Springsteen and Poppy and Branch from Trolls.

On day 4 Genie Jay delivered a stuffed Poppy and Branch to my little girl.?

Tonight when we came back from dinner I found this on the dinner table... (along with 2 very nice sholls and jewelry for my wife and friend).

I no longer think that they don't read the surveys.. f0a168a1891d4608f0b141110347fecf.jpg

Next survey I’m going to have to answer the questions a bit more seriously.:confused:

My national identity is incognito with my San Francisco 49ers gear.. Haha.

Oh. I was rocking an Alomar jersey today.

I’m a Detroit Tigers fan, I know that feeling lol, but the Jays are a very close second. (The Giants are my NL team.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're all stuck here in the snow and trying to live vicariously through Constable [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I live in Rochester, just across the lake. Some days I swear I can see the CN tower. (Ok, not really, but almost.) And....I can say eh with the best of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very nice. It looks like a lot of food in a couple pictures.

I was thinking that was a huge afternoon snack.;)

Thanks Constable for the pics. This cabin has my approval. More importantly thanks for bringing us along.

I was thinking that was a huge afternoon snack.;)

Thanks Constable for the pics. This cabin has my approval. More importantly thanks for bringing us along.

That afternoon snack consisted of strawberry cheesecake. Lemon meringue pie. Donuts. Chocolate cake thingys. Milkshakes.

We asked for these to be sent a few times throughout the cruise.

Our genie sent them to us everyday.

All the things. Every. Day.

I'm going to the gym.

That afternoon snack consisted of strawberry cheesecake. Lemon meringue pie. Donuts. Chocolate cake thingys. Milkshakes.

We asked for these to be sent a few times throughout the cruise.

Our genie sent them to us everyday.

All the things. Every. Day.

I'm going to the gym.

Adding this to my Genie request list as my MIL will love it, and she is joining us this sailing.