Questions for MSC Cruises Regarding SEASIDE. MSC CRUISES PLEASE READ!!

naples1

Hi Naples1,

The Yacht Club is definitely beyond the other experiences. The old saying applies here...”You get what you pay for”...and this is especially true with the YC. The level of service we received was fabulous. We are not typical luxury ship cruisers...smaller ships with limited and restrained entertainment and facilities. We would be bored even though the five star service is the best. We love the action of the larger ships, being able to mix in with the crowd and the heightened energy level. Divina and Seaside have what we are looking for. I think the YC delivers what we call “A Big Bang for the dollar”. I would say it is worth every penny especially when you compare suite prices on the mass market lines.

What about the food?? We tend to do the specialty restaurants on other lines as we enjoy fine dining and a being well taken care of.

Hi Naples1,

The Yacht Club is definitely beyond the other experiences. The old saying applies here...”You get what you pay for”...and this is especially true with the YC. The level of service we received was fabulous. We are not typical luxury ship cruisers...smaller ships with limited and restrained entertainment and facilities. We would be bored even though the five star service is the best. We love the action of the larger ships, being able to mix in with the crowd and the heightened energy level. Divina and Seaside have what we are looking for. I think the YC delivers what we call “A Big Bang for the dollar”. I would say it is worth every penny especially when you compare suite prices on the mass market lines.

We needed a break from NCL suite/Haven life and the YC seems to offer a good alternative and with good pricing. After so many cruises with NCL, I admit we have gotten used to casual wear vs dressing up as we did on Princess and RCCL years back. We are ready to give YC a try

Doing b2b MSC on Divina from Miami to Genoa, that will be 6th MSC cruise. Cruised with many cruise lines including seabourn,and go back to MSC often for one reason ? Value for money.

3000/4000 people onboard and they get some negative reaction ,I would think there reaction would be next time you cruise choose another cruise line

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What about the food?? We tend to do the specialty restaurants on other lines as we enjoy fine dining and a being well taken care of.

I am someone with a lifetime of culinary experience...my second vocation. The dining experience on Divina was very good overall. It was not seamless as I could spot problems with certain dishes but all you had to do was ask and they would make it right or bring something better. It also has a lot to do with who is cooking that particular day. You will not go hungry and you will find some unexpected treats. There always seemed to be a surprise where you didn’t expect it. The wines were good. We enjoyed the breakfast in the YC dining room and breakfast by the pool in the mornings. The food was good and we ate fairly sensibly and did not gain any weight. The snacks in the lounge were always fun and were nice compliments to the cocktails. I believe MSC food will continue to improve as their fleet expands.