Drink Packages

Shall123

Is there a package in between Endless Bubbles and Cheers? I do not drink soda and I do not drink alcohol, however, I do drink Powerade and Vitamin waters. Just wondering if anyone knew of another package, maybe not advertised that I would could purchase.

Thanks in advance

Is there a package in between Endless Bubbles and Cheers? I do not drink soda and I do not drink alcohol, however, I do drink Powerade and Vitamin waters. Just wondering if anyone knew of another package, maybe not advertised that I would could purchase.

Thanks in advance

No package that i am aware of....I would recommend purchasing a few cases of water from the Fun Shops for about $5 a case and just pay as you go for the Powerades. Unless of course you drink about $50+ per day in water and Powerades, then go for the Cheers package

Here's the link to Carnival's FAQ's. There are some links there that explain what's included in the different drink packages as well as everything else available.

https://help.carnival.com/

If you can't find what you want - you may want to take some flavored powders for adding to bottles of water. I use Crystal Light but at the grocery there's a wide assortment including power type additives.

For water - 12 pack of 16.9 oz bottles delivered to your cabin is only $4.50

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, the only unlimited packages are EB and Cheers. For those interested in Endless Bubbles, Carnival says fountain drinks but I have always read cans only in threads about it.

Zero proof cocktails (virgin drinks) are around $6 each and if you average 9 or more each day it might make sense to get Cheers. We do drink and are still planning to pay as we go on our 7 day cruise, using a $500 gift card for OBC so we don't think about the cost of the drinks.

If the ship offers Powerade or Vitamin waters they will sell them individually, you don't have to purchase a package to get drinks.;)

I really wish they had a package in between the two also to get all the fancy drinks without the price of alcohol in them

Well, if you break it down, the cost of the drink (a typical mixed drink like a pina colada, say) is pretty well everything but the alcohol: the time it takes to mix, the fresh fruit, the fridges to chill the mix, the cleaning of the glassware after you are done, the juices/soda/whatever in the mix, etc. The booze portion is maybe 50 cents an ounce, probably a lot less (remember, they are sailing international waters, so no tariffs!).

So for Carnival, they make more money selling you the boozy drink by adding that 50 cents or so of liquor and upping the price $2 from the zero-proof version!

So if you want each day a handful fancy zero-proof drinks, with the occasional boozy drink, and some fancy coffees, the Cheers package may still make sense.

I really wish they had a package in between the two also to get all the fancy drinks without the price of alcohol in them

Carnival has so many good looking zero proof drinks that I suspect they would need to charge a higher rate to make sense for them than most cruisers would pay.

I think most mock-tails are around $6, so if you will average 9 per day (or less if not having a bill at the end is worth the extra cost to you) it makes sense to get Cheers. A specialty coffee or 2 in the morning, a smoothie before lunch, something fancy with lunch, milkshake after lunch - it starts adding up.

Full disclosure: I plan to drink and pay as you go because

1. even with alcohol I won't drink enough to be worth it

2. they will serve me drinks without Cheers as long as I pay for them (sometimes it reads like people think if they don't have Cheers they can't get a drink:rolleyes:)