Future Cruise Credits returned as stated

birdiebill

My wife and I purchased two sets of FCC's on a back to back cruise on the Royal Princess two years ago--one set on each segment of the cruise. Due to circumstances we were unable to use both sets prior to the expiration date of the second set; the first set was used on a cruise coming up in 12 days.

Anyway, at exactly two years from the purchase date of the second set of FCC's, the refund appeared in our credit card account. A minor glitch that was automatically corrected was that the refund went to a MC account that the financial institution had closed due to their switching to VISA. The refund was automatically transferred from the closed MC to the active VISA within two business days.

I just cancelled two cruises. One had a cash deposit that was credited back to a card that it still active but not really used anymore. The other was a FCD but it was not past date so it was also refunded - to a different card that is still active but basically never used anymore. The first card I contacted and they sent me a check. I haven't dealt with the second one yet so I have a $200 credit. At least I still had the cards. We sail again on March 18 and will pickup 2 or 3 more FCD each. I hate to be without.