Latitudes benefit question

BaWBarmy

Priority Disembarkation*

(only available to US Citizens and benefit varies for International guests)

Does anyone know what the benefits for International guests is / are?

After our last cruise we moved up a tier from Silver to Gold. We checked what the additional benefits and there are better discounts for the Spa on port days and photography. Also a bottle of water each, although this has been negated by the fact that as UK cruisers we are booked as Premium All Inclusive and get a bottle of water each a day. 50% off a bag of Laundry, which led to the question if we both share a bag do we get 100% off, also we get Priority Tender tickets.

So not a lot different from Silver if you are from the UK. I like Latitudes. You can make some decent savings in the shops and booking excursions on board, we do buy a photo usually although we have never used the Spa yet. It just seems that you don't really notice much different between the two levels.

I know the difference between Bronze and Silver isn't much but that Cocktail Party has become one of the highlights of our cruise, mainly because you can never have too much cheese. I used to like the chocolates at night but NCL have stolen them.

This isn't so much of a moan as an observation, due to being nearly Gold before our last cruise and earning a lot of points due to one thing or another we are only six points off platinum, with all the benefits that brings, with a twelve night cruise already booked. Just really wanted to know peoples opinions on the whole thing. I'm a bit bored really.

I unfortunately don't know what the benefit for international guests is, but as for the rest of the post I tend to agree. It seems like they make Silver very easy to attain (I'll be reaching it after only my 4th seven night cruise with NCL), and Gold equally as easy after that, especially if you tend to book late winter/early spring cruises at the right time and get the extra point perk.

It seems to me that the key is getting to Platinum, as it shows a good degree of loyalty to cruising on NCL (likely at least 60-70 nights even with extra points) and you're justly rewarded. Even the word "priority" seems to carry more value with Platinum and upwards, as it no longer just refers to a special check-in line or the chance that there will be more early luggage tags for disembarkation. It starts to give priority to things people actually want on their cruises; embarkation, dining, and entertainment. And let's face it, after likely dropping at least $8,000-10,000 on cruises with one line, the least they can do is let you on the ship early and buy you dinner!