AARP/Allstate gift cards

Bookworm1985

I just got 2 electronic gift cards from the AARP site, for anyone waiting for them to appear

Please tell me where to find these on the AARP site. Please could you send a link? I have looked and can't seem to find them. Thank you very much in advance!

I just got 2 electronic gift cards from the AARP site, for anyone waiting for them to appear

Please tell me where to find these on the AARP site. Please could you send a link? I have looked and can't seem to find them. Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you anyway. I finally figured it out and spent a while answering enough surveys and trivia to earn points to buy some gift cards. Thank you for telling me about this resource. I used to buy them through Verizon Wireless, but they changed their reward program to something totally useless, without any discounted gift cards. I always bought them for every cruise.

I just purchased a few more egift cards, and noticed that the billing & shipping addresses must be the same...so much for the idea of shipping to work...sorry!

You can, however, reroute the shipment once it has been shipped. This only works for over $500 because that is shipped UPS. Once you get the shipping notice, log into UPS with the tracking number they give you. There is an option to reroute the shipment either to a different address (I think a fee applies to this) or to a mail store, like a UPS or Mailboxes Etc kind of thing (no fee). Then you pick up the cards there and sign for them there. I've done this twice because I am never home when UPS comes to deliver!

You can, however, reroute the shipment once it has been shipped. This only works for over $500 because that is shipped UPS. Once you get the shipping notice, log into UPS with the tracking number they give you. There is an option to reroute the shipment either to a different address (I think a fee applies to this) or to a mail store, like a UPS or Mailboxes Etc kind of thing (no fee). Then you pick up the cards there and sign for them there. I've done this twice because I am never home when UPS comes to deliver!

Awesome! Thanks Rachel!

I used to get mine thru Verizon but as others have said no longer. Tried to find them on the AARP site and no matter what no luck, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Allstate Drive-Wise and AARP Rewards :) You do not need to be a member of AARP nor a customer of Allstate.

I used to get mine thru Verizon but as others have said no longer. Tried to find them on the AARP site and no matter what no luck, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On the AARP website look for Rewards for Good. Register for that, earn points, and you will find a section entitled Gift Cards.