Concierge making reservations

I will be on harmony in a grand suite. I bought the ultimate dinning package. With that I've picked a time. But not able to make restsurant reservations. If i contact concierge prior to cruise and let him know my restaurant preferences, can he make my reservations at my set time?

I guess the alternative is to run around as soon as i board and make my own reservations

I am mostly concerned about getting reservations at my set time cause we are not nite owls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I will be on harmony in a grand suite. I bought the ultimate dinning package. With that I've picked a time. But not able to make restsurant reservations. If i contact concierge prior to cruise and let him know my restaurant preferences, can he make my reservations at my set time?

I guess the alternative is to run around as soon as i board and make my own reservations

I am mostly concerned about getting reservations at my set time cause we are not nite owls

I would reply to the concierge when they email you about a week out. They will happily make your reservations. Also, you can go up to CK and have them reserve as a GS guest instead of fighting the first day crowd at the specialty restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my update:

The sat before my cruise (one week out) I emailed the concierge with my week long specialty dining request. This also included lunch and coastal kitchen one night. Early monday morning I recieved a reply, assuring me my reservations were made. Hooray!! I also recieved my suite welcome letter.

One side note, I requested izumi for lunch one day. Jerimias told me that he booked us for sushi. This being because sushi was included in our ultimate dinning package. That was fine because that was what we wanted. Just wanted to point out that you need to let them know which part of izumi you want your reservation.

Thank you Bob, and everyone else for all your help here. Even as far as getting the emails to the concierge!

Here's my update:

The sat before my cruise (one week out) I emailed the concierge with my week long specialty dining request. This also included lunch and coastal kitchen one night. Early monday morning I recieved a reply, assuring me my reservations were made. Hooray!! I also recieved my suite welcome letter.

One side note, I requested izumi for lunch one day. Jerimias told me that he booked us for sushi. This being because sushi was included in our ultimate dinning package. That was fine because that was what we wanted. Just wanted to point out that you need to let them know which part of izumi you want your reservation.

Thank you Bob, and everyone else for all your help here. Even as far as getting the emails to the concierge!

You're welcome and I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for reporting back.

You're welcome and I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for reporting back.
Bob, do you or anyone for that matter, know the email address for the concierge on Navigator?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know there was an update and this is no longer an issue, but I have found that it is generally not too difficult to get 6 PM dining times in the specialties, especially if you make reservations the first day of the cruise. I think it gets much harder once you get into the 7-8 start times.