Bliss

Badgeaz

I'm interested in booking the bliss for my 1st ncl cruise. I know the interierary and what type of cabin I'm booking etc. My question is. 1st week of dec or 2 weeks after the holidays.

Badgeaz

That's pretty vague, what exactly are you looking to find out?

What kind of info are you looking for? There are a lot of differences to consider between the two options, flight/hotel costs, taking kids out of school before/after the holidays, what the weather is like at home during your vacation, work schedules...?

Or do you just want us to pick for you? If so, the second one - I flipped a coin.

***Edit*** I see you posted a response above before I replied - they would both probably have the same amount of kids, unless the week in December abuts the US Thanksgiving, then I could see more parents pulling kids out of school around then.

I'm interested in booking the bliss for my 1st ncl cruise. I know the interierary and what type of cabin I'm booking etc. My question is. 1st week of dec or 2 weeks after the holidays.

Badgeaz

I would do AFTER the holidays. I work for a school district and MANY families start vacationing earlier in December, esp high school kids who are on their way to college soon... parents typically ready to send their kids back to school by the time January rolls around ;)

I would do AFTER the holidays. I work for a school district and MANY families start vacationing earlier in December, esp high school kids who are on their way to college soon... parents typically ready to send their kids back to school by the time January rolls around ;)

That's what I've noticed. Parents will pull kids early before the holidays because it's cheaper, but still has the X-mas decorations and stuff. I mean, I do it. After New Year, it's a dead time for family travel for most people.