Labadee Beach Bungalow

Deb04103

Does anyone know exactly when they changed the number of guests allowed in the Beach Bungalows at Columbus Cove? When we were there in Nov 2017 there was a maximum of 8 guests allowed. The cruise planner now states that a maximum of 6 guests are allowed.

Does anyone know exactly when they changed the number of guests allowed in the Beach Bungalows at Columbus Cove? When we were there in Nov 2017 there was a maximum of 8 guests allowed. The cruise planner now states that a maximum of 6 guests are allowed.

How far are these bungalows at Columbus cove are they accessible for someone with a scooter

How far are these bungalows at Columbus cove are they accessible for someone with a scooter

I’m not sure how the terrain is for a scooter..specifically up over the little hill by the vendors huts. But if you can navigate that hill, then the hard path goes right behind the bungalows.

They indeed changed the number of occupancy from 8 to 6...perhaps it's just now showing up on the planner for new bookings.

If that person can walk short distances, there are always places to park the scooter. The last time I was in Labadee I rented the two beach loungers for a day. I was able to park my scooter to just a bit behind them, and then walk onto the beach where the chairs are. I was able to get pretty much everywhere on Labadee, but just couldn't drive my scooter on the sandy beaches.

I emailed Mr. Bayley’s office and received a call back today from a gentleman named Peter John Samuels. He stated that the website was changed in error. There were mix ups between bungalows v cabanas and Labadee v CoCo Cay. The website should be changed soon to have the correct info. I’m not sure about any of the other rentals available, but the Beach Bungalows at Columbus Cove on Labadee have a guest limit of 8.

I emailed Mr. Bayley’s office and received a call back today from a gentleman named Peter John Samuels. He stated that the website was changed in error. There were mix ups between bungalows v cabanas and Labadee v CoCo Cay. The website should be changed soon to have the correct info. I’m not sure about any of the other rentals available, but the Beach Bungalows at Columbus Cove on Labadee have a guest limit of 8.

That is great news...not surprised when confusion is created by the website. I looked back on several posts for last year and most were saying it had changed from 8 to 6....Wonderful for you to have cleared that information up. We're interested in a bungalow the next time we're at Labadee the Cabana's have now priced us out last time we had one it was $175.00 for a hilltop on Barefoot Beach...my how times have changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the Columbus Cove beach bungalow rentals come with golf cart transport? I know that suites guests get the transport for the other areas that’s exclusive to them. I read on another post that if you rent a cabana at CC you simply show your receipt at the golf cart waiting area they will drive you. Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by snoope

Do the Columbus Cove beach bungalow rentals come with golf cart transport? I know that suites guests get the transport for the other areas that’s exclusive to them. I read on another post that if you rent a cabana at CC you simply show your receipt at the golf cart waiting area they will drive you. Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes you can get a golf cart ride down to the bungalows. Just inside the entrance on the right hand side is where the golf carts are lined up. Just ask them for a ride to the bungalows and they will take you there. You can also take the tram

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...