Oceania price protection- WOW!

Petoonya

Trece.......its just like chinese whispers.......subjects change.

And why on earth do you care so much about who I insult.......................There has to be an element of humour on these boards and thank g*d we do not all take things so seriously.

Brian

phoenix cruiser - on a website with over 200,000 threads, it seems pretty clear people are good at starting new ones. No law (that I know of) that requires people to start or stop or reply, other than what gets yanked by moderators. this thread very early seemed to veer into multiple directions... not necessarily a good or evil thing.

petoonya - booked 12/21 on Regatta.

Sacway,

I'll be careful not to veer off topic within my own posting so...I AM STILL THRILLED with the amazing deal I got on next years cruise. Thanks to my TA.

(***I am thrilled for you too Sacway on your 12/21 cruise!!! And the weather on the ocean here is still pretty intense- HUGE waves out there***.)

Trece: Brian insults everyone, me included. He's offended that I'm going to bring my own booze allll the waaay from the US to Dover for my June 26 Insignia cruise. Because I know this bothers him and others so much I intend to keep reminding all the people who need to get a life that I plan to schlepp liquor. Too bad you won't know who I am if you are on this cruise too-hee hee.

Susiesan

But thats my job on here...to bring a little light hearted banter to some of the threads.......do you think I really care one way or the other whether you shlep booze all the way from the USA............Duh

I still just cannot work out why some people get so vehement over any of these threads....we all have opinions and views.....I just refuse to take life too seriously.

Brian

Susiesan

But thats my job on here...to bring a little light hearted banter to some of the threads.......do you think I really care one way or the other whether you shlep booze all the way from the USA............Duh

I still just cannot work out why some people get so vehement over any of these threads....we all have opinions and views.....I just refuse to take life too seriously.

Brian

I'm pulling your chain Brian. Your insults/comments are ever more interesting than some of the inane questions asked over and over and over. Is cabin 7030 a good cabin? Sheesh, they are all good-they are on a cruise ship. Oh well, that's why we all follow Cruise Critic every day.

Archived