alcohol vouchers

sailer1234

I booked a bella interior stateroom on the seaside.My question is can I order the alcohol vouchers on line before the cruise or I have to be in a fantistica stateroom to do so?

The books of 18 "more for less" drinks vouchers are no longer available for new bookings since (I think) last November. If you book a fantastica package you get 12 fantastica drinks vouchers per person per booking.

There is also currently a sales promotion in North America of unlimited meal time drinks if you book bella or fantastica.

Read the other day the 18 vouchers we're back but you have to call MSC to buy them.....don't remember the thread title but they post actually had the code they need to enter when you call

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

Was just for a special group. They are no longer available, and haven't been. For awhile. On our Jan 20th cruise, people who bought them, never received them

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

If you go to the MSC web site and look at the page that compares the various experiences, you will find this footnote: The 12 beverage voucher package will no longer be included with the Fantastica Experience starting March 25, 2019.

I don't like the sound of that!

~Brian

If you go to the MSC web site and look at the page that compares the various experiences, you will find this footnote: The 12 beverage voucher package will no longer be included with the Fantastica Experience starting March 25, 2019.

~Brian

Does that mean they won't sell it after March 25 for cruises in, say, April? Or does it mean that after March 25th, no vouchers will be offered period. I was looking at booking a cruise on the Seaside in April and would book that experience if they were still available at the time of booking.

~Brian

Thats surprising..... I also heard they may be doing away with the Wellness experience sometime next year?? Are they moving to just 3 experiences.....Bella/Fantastica (no extras), Aurea (liquor and private area) and YC ??

Does that mean they won't sell it after March 25 for cruises in, say, April? Or does it mean that after March 25th, no vouchers will be offered period. I was looking at booking a cruise on the Seaside in April and would book that experience if they were still available at the time of booking.

IDK, I typed it exactly as it was written on the web site.

~Brian