Drink Package in Cruise Planner

We’re on the Explorer TP in April and it’s $64CAD, we’re not buying it at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just bought the drink package for my April Harmony cruise for $57.60 CAD. The highest I seen it was $61.44 CAD

There is no standard price for anything when it comes to RCI. NCL and Carnival have one set price for drink packages so you can actually budget for your trip, but RCI can vary by $10+ dollars a day depending on the sailing.

Always buy it as soon as you book your cruise and then keep an eye on CP and if it drops, cancel and re-purchase.

And I believe that the price on NCL is $89 + 20% gratuity. :o

And I believe that the price on NCL is $89 + 20% gratuity. :o

Ehhh...kind of / not really. Just about every sailing allows you to choose 1 or more "free" package options. Open bar being one of them. But you do have to pay the gratuity. There are, however, fare categories that do not include the "free" package options. These are the cheapest, nothing guaranteed, you get whatever room they give you categories. Basically no one chooses that fare option.

At the end of the day, RC/NCL/Carnival are relatively all the same price. You just pay for it differently.