Just got FTTF for Breeze 2/25 sailing!!

CruiseMomTX

I purchased this for our first carnival cruise sailing mid-March. Do we not get an assigned boarding time with FTTF? Just show up early? Thanks and enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With FTTF, you still have to pick a check in time under Manage My Cruise. Even though you have to choose a time, with FTTF you can show up as soon as they open the doors of the terminal.

Yes definitely check and keep checking for fog delays.

We had friends that sailed this past Sunday out of Galveston and did not make it on the ship until 8 pm. Their ship didn’t leave Galveston until after 10pm due to the previous cruise being severely fog delayed. Same thing when you return, fog delays may prevent the ship from entering port until it lifts. It has been really bad the last few weeks. If you are not driving, make sure that whoever is picking you up knows if there is a delay so they are not there waiting for you. Have fun !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How do we check for fog delays?

What is FTTF?

Thanks

Stands for Faster To The Fun. It's a one time cost of 69.00 per cabin that allows all occupants certain perks. You get to embark onto the ship after diamond and platinum passengers and before everyone else. You also get your bags delivered to your cabin first, a dedicated roped off line at customer service, priority disembarkation and priority embarkation at any tender ports.

Stands for Faster To The Fun. It's a one time cost of 69.00 per cabin that allows all occupants certain perks. You get to embark onto the ship after diamond and platinum passengers and before everyone else. You also get your bags delivered to your cabin first, a dedicated roped off line at customer service, priority disembarkation and priority embarkation at any tender ports.

Thanks!!!!!:)

Just checked for my cruise, and it is $79.95. It is in October of this year. Not sure if there was an increase, but wanted to pass along what I was seeing.

6&8

Just checked for my cruise, and it is $79.95. It is in October of this year. Not sure if there was an increase, but wanted to pass along what I was seeing.

Interesting, I purchased for Dec cruise and pain $69.95

It was 50 when it first came out many years ago. I don't pay much attention to it since I earned Platinum status back in 2009 and letting people pay money for perks I earned through taking 10 cruises sort of cheapens the status. The priority embarkation and disembarkation at tender ports and roped off line at customer service are the only real benefits, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Well Elaine, if you had taken the time to just scan the 30+ responses you would have been educated to the fact that it stands for Faster To The Fun. Take the time to read earlier posts to find out more details.

Well Elaine, if you had taken the time to just scan the 30+ responses you would have been educated to the fact that it stands for Faster To The Fun. Take the time to read earlier posts to find out more details.

Thanks for the snarky reply. It was sooooo helpful (not).

I posted at the end of page one before I realized I wasn’t at the end of the thread. When I got to page two and figured it out, I went back and tried to delete the question.

The majority of people I’ve encountered on

CC are helpful and friendly. You are not one of that majority.

Thanks for the snarky reply. It was sooooo helpful (not).

I posted at the end of page one before I realized I wasn’t at the end of the thread. When I got to page two and figured it out, I went back and tried to delete the question.

The majority of people I’ve encountered on

CC are helpful and friendly. You are not one of that majority.

Elaine...I have over 7000 posts on here "paying it forward" and have helped many newbies which you obviously are since you have less than 100 posts. Sorry that you thought it was snarky that I said you should at least scan a couple of pages of responses for the answer to your question. Have a good day and happy cruising.

6&8

Interesting, I purchased for Dec cruise and pain $69.95

It depends on the length of the cruise. 2-4 days $49.95, 4-5 days $59.95, 6-7 days $69.95, 8+ days $79.95