Sky Princess Oct 20, 2019 Inaugural cruise

RMS Olympic

I am booked and reserved my forward bow facing stateroom. Plan on a one night precruise stay in Athens. It’s been a long time since I sailed on a Princess inaugural.......very excited.

Who else is going???

CC has not added the Sky’s roll calls to their search function but discovered them another way...here’s your roll call.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574154

On the roll call query the Sky is not listed. I read the guidelines and it stated to add a new thread...so I have. Yes there is another thread but it reflects two bbt sailings. So if the Sky ever gets listed by the CC folks I’ll ask my thread to be deleted.

I have been on a Sky roll call for weeks!???!

Karen

Unfortunately CC hasn’t added the Sky’s roll calls to their search function so they’re difficult to locate. :(

Here’s a link to those roll calls:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1115

Lacking the search function that can result in redundant roll calls with the most active roll call being the 28-day (11/3-12/1) cruise which also includes the shorter segments (7, 14, 21 days). There are other roll calls for each segment but they have less activity.

The inaugural cruise is 20 months away & eventually there many be more activity. The inaugural cruise roll call states in the title that it includes the 7 and 14 day itineraries.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 1 month later...