Formal nights

golfb4cruzing

If you're willing to wait until you are on board, the restaurants will be able to tell you which nights are formal. But I would guess first sea day and then probably Grand Cayman (I don't think they usually do a formal night on the night before disembarkation and you're in port in Cozumel until 10 pm, so likely not that night either).

There are two formal nights. The first night and last night will NOT be formal. If nights 2 thru 6 include 2 sea days, they will likely be formal. If there is only on sea day, then the second formal will be a day you leave port early. If you post your itinerary, including departure times, we can give a better guess

Thanks to all. Derdejoh, I think you’re right on first sea Day and GC cause of 10pm departure in Coz. Our friends are trying to schedule the Ultimate Balcony around formal.

The trip is

FLL

Princess Cay

Sea Day

Jamaica

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

Sea Day

FLL

We had almost this exact same cruise on the regal a little over a year ago.

1st formal night was the princess cays day and 2nd night was grand cayman. Neither was on a sea day.

You will be able to find out when on board. They will let you change your UBD night once onboard.