2 Questions about the Anthem

We're sailing on the Anthem next month, and I just had two questions. I did try to research but no luck, and I knew that someone on the boards could answer them.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the view from balcony cabin 6254 is. Evidently I was unconscious when I made the booking and it's (on about half the sites) an obstructed view balcony. This won't make or break our cruise, but I was just curious.

My second question is does the Anthem and the specialty coffee shop have soy or nut milk readily available? I did, of course, email the special needs desk but sometimes the day-to-day reality is a little different. They may say they have it but I know it could take quite awhile to actually GET it in my coffee!;):D I plan to bring powdered coconut milk but it would be lovely if I could have a fancy coffee here and there since none of the lines I've sailed on seem to be able to make good coffee! :') I'm lactose intolerant (not allergic) but cross contamination is not a concern. I've also always been able to find something to eat without having special meetings. I'm ok if it means a lot of chicken and over hard eggs! (The only way I can easily make sure there's no milk in them).

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knew what the view from balcony cabin 6254 is. Evidently I was unconscious when I made the booking and it's (on about half the sites) an obstructed view balcony. This won't make or break our cruise, but I was just curious.

This is a video of cabin 6658, should be the same as yours but on the starboard side.

I would not assume that the two views are the same. The lifeboats do not hang in the exact same positions on the two sides of the ship.

The view will be block by either a lifeboat or lifeboat davits (the supporting structures for the lifeboats)

Some views are VERY obstructed; some just somewhat obstructed.

Unless someone produces photos from your actual cabin, you won't know until you board.

Quite true...I did search it but nothing came up. In fact, some sites didn’t report it as obstructed. Fortunately we’re traveling with our DD and DSIL who are now on Deck 7 (they were moved from Deck 6). We can just borrow their balcony if ours is too bad! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I'm not mistaken, 6254 is either the small, skiff-like boat or it's the outdoor seating area at Jamie's.

We were researching DO cabins for our May cruise and came across one that's two cabins aft from you, and the "obstruction" was Jamie's.

• 3 weeks later...

6254 has the lifeboat blocking some of the lower part of the balcony, but the balcony itself was decent size and we could sit and watch the water go by. The room is smaller than the other balconies as there is no sitting area. It’s a comfortable room though and it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using ForumsIMG_0502.thumb.jpg.e63d182808065b7e4cb3980168678fb3.jpg

IMG_0500.thumb.jpg.e84103b5c0facac913e7620a98fa7794.jpg