Azamara Thalasso/steam room Spa hair conditioner brand name?

lahore

Lahore, Mecca Cosmetics now stock Elemis, not sure if the whole range or not, but Elemis Aust are based out of the Gold Coast and you can buy on line with them. I use Elemis after being introduced on cruises, love the facial products but haven't tried their hair care range yet. Cheers V

Lahore, Mecca Cosmetics now stock Elemis, not sure if the whole range or not, but Elemis Aust are based out of the Gold Coast and you can buy on line with them. I use Elemis after being introduced on cruises, love the facial products but haven't tried their hair care range yet. Cheers V

Hi Kangakid, thank you. I already checked them out but unfortunately they don’t have the hair products. It’s actually not that easy to find them in Aus online. I’m going to email their head office and ask for suggestions, but just got home today from our trip. Neeeeed. Sleeeeep.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 months later...
Hi all

Thanks for the answers about elemis. Sadly it is challenging to buy online in Australia, at least not without the cost of postage from OS being the same as the cost of the product. Will keep looking though, and would be great to have confirmation from Kiki if you get a response thank you Phil.

For everyone else, if you weren’t following my long and sad story I had a bad experience with Azamara which they fully remediated with a free cruise and OBC. I used the OBC to pay for the Thalasso area so it was zero cost to me, but it would normally have been $125 for one or $165 for a couple for our 14 night cruise. We bought the couple package. It is definitely true that anyone can use the steam room and the showers. In this aspect (and many others) Azamara is identical to Oceania. The Thalasso pool is quite nice and very relaxing. For us though a major reason we bought it was that it’s very private up there and if you have a cabin without a balcony it’s sort of like your own private balcony, and the showers are larger. For us it was definitely worth it, we aren’t terribly social people and the quiet up there was great. Very relaxing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi -- just want to confirm your comment -- ANYONE can use the steam room and showers on the spa/gym deck, even without the special pass? We are considering buying the couples pass when we first board, but the main reason would be for the steam room and larger showers, so would love to know for sure! Thanks.

Hi -- just want to confirm your comment -- ANYONE can use the steam room and showers on the spa/gym deck, even without the special pass? We are considering buying the couples pass when we first board, but the main reason would be for the steam room and larger showers, so would love to know for sure! Thanks.

You don’t need to buy a pass to use the showers and steam room.

Phil