Specialty dinning

francina

Are children who order from the childs menu free?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They can eat free from the generic child's menu available in all restaurants including MDR. There is no child's menu just for a specialty restaurant.

Hi, do you have a copy of the Child's menu? Thank you.

Just off the Epic and while I don't have a photo, I can recall pizza, burgers, and fries on it. There is also a dessert - I remember brownies, cookies, and ice cream. The child in our party was pleased and a couple of us were jealous of the pizza. [emoji2]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

I might be in a distinct minority but I'd take the kiddies to the buffet and get them some good greens and lean protein and fill them up on that, and then get them what ever they wanted from this menu for dinner in the hopes that they never feel hungry enough to eat much of it. Sorry I am offending anyone since I think this was probably lunch too, and darn that's alot of limited choices.

I get they can handle it better than adults, but no greens, really???

I might be in a distinct minority but I'd take the kiddies to the buffet and get them some good greens and lean protein and fill them up on that, and then get them what ever they wanted from this menu for dinner in the hopes that they never feel hungry enough to eat much of it. Sorry I am offending anyone since I think this was probably lunch too, and darn that's alot of limited choices.

Settle down. The Jello was green.

Parents who cave in to their children’s “picky” eating are teaching them the benefits of passive-aggressive behavior and setting them up to be food-fussy as adults. And typically this means an unhealthy high-fat, high-sugar diet. The reason there’s so much crap on the children’s menu is because that’s what children crave/demand and parents relent. Don’t blame this on NCL.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I totally agree with you. Better to order a proper main meal with a side order of vegetables. "Children's menus" are not very nutritious.

Just a thought though, I was wondering if someone had some young kids ordering food off the Kid's Menu if you couldn't ask the wait staff in the specialty restaurant for a simple side of veggies. I've always found them to be very accommodating, especially when it comes to young kids.