Souvenir coke cups - different styles / pics ?

bryanjaync

Going on Rhapsody, husband and I are both getting the Soda Package. Do all the souvenir cups looks exactly alike ? or are there different styles. Just don't want to constantly be asking "Is this one yours or mine?" And no I don't mind drinking after him, but I may not want to sip something that turns out to be flat, warm, and or some ( at least to me) unappealing combination of flavors.

There are a couple of different ones, and definitely don’t put it in the bottom rack of the dishwasher when you get home, mine melted to the point the shape of the top is somewhat oval and the cap doesn’t fit

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are a couple of different ones, and definitely don’t put it in the bottom rack of the dishwasher when you get home, mine melted to the point the shape of the top is somewhat oval and the cap doesn’t fit

We've sold them by the box 2-3 times locally on craigslist. Lucky to get 10 bucks for 10 of them. Gave up bringing them home, last month we left them on the ship.;p

As for OP question, a little Sharpie mark somewhere would solve the problem if they are the same.

That is to be expected with a cup that is labeled hand wash only.

We have received cups for some time now. Not sure if it's coincidence or not but ours are always slightly different colors. Like the color on the design on one is say gold but blue on the other. Sharpie idea works but it hasn't been an issue for us but that may just be luck.

BonVoyage

Dawna

As for OP question, a little Sharpie mark somewhere would solve the problem if they are the same.

Yeah, I was going to bring a permanent marker, one DD has Celiac disease, & definitely wouldn't want to pick up anyone else's cup -- she's VERY sensitive to cross contamination