How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

Four days until we board the Glory. Can't wait as we have projected wind chill temps of -81 tonight. School is closed today and probably tomorrow due to the temperature so the kids are getting their vacation homework done and getting in a mini vacation before the vacation! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stacie. said:

Four days until we board the Glory. Can't wait as we have projected wind chill temps of -81 tonight. School is closed today and probably tomorrow due to the temperature so the kids are getting their vacation homework done and getting in a mini vacation before the vacation! 

We have 5 days and expecting wind chills at -25 here over the next couple days.  Going to be a heat wave next week while we're gone(30s)so that figures.  Hoping the frigid weather is over by the time we get back!!

667 days to embarking on my 1st Carnival Cruse, have sailed an opposition line, but yesterday I booked the Carnival Splendour 4 night round-trip to Moreton Island 11/26/2020, hope I typed the date right!

Useful information provided re the laundry facilities by several posters, whose names I cannot immediately remember-me bad!

• Like 1