Mini Suites on the Emerald Princess

margord

I am aware that the Dolphin Deck on Emerald Princess has most of the mini suites. But I do not believe those mini suites have covered balconies. There seems to be a few mini suites on Emerald Deck (one deck below). Has anyone had experience with those cabins? Are the balconies covered and is there much noise coming from the Fusion Club directly below them? I appreciate any information you can give me.

Thanks,

Marilee

Agree with kdkcruiser. If you're concerned with noise from Club Fusion, try to snag a mini on the starboard side, The Club Fusion stage, which is where any live entertainment will be positioned, is on the port side. We've never experienced any noise.

Agree with kdkcruiser. If you're concerned with noise from Club Fusion, try to snag a mini on the starboard side, The Club Fusion stage, which is where any live entertainment will be positioned, is on the port side. We've never experienced any noise.

Emerald deck minis are the best cabins on the ship. We have never heard a sound on the port side.

I am aware that the Dolphin Deck on Emerald Princess has most of the mini suites. But I do not believe those mini suites have covered balconies. There seems to be a few mini suites on Emerald Deck (one deck below). Has anyone had experience with those cabins? Are the balconies covered and is there much noise coming from the Fusion Club directly below them? I appreciate any information you can give me.

Thanks,

Marilee

We always book a mini suite on deck 8 (Emerald Deck), because they are covered. We usually book E721 and have never experience any noise from the lounge on deck 7. We don't like an uncovered balcony because there is no privacy from the peepers on deck 10.

We always book a mini suite on deck 8 (Emerald Deck), because they are covered. We usually book E721 and have never experience any noise from the lounge on deck 7. We don't like an uncovered balcony because there is no privacy from the peepers on deck 10.

E721.......Our favorite with that extended balcony.........had it our last cruise..and relatives occupied all the other starboard minis on Emerald deck..................grab if is you can...the aft of the ship is very quite too...