No beds by balcony on bliss?????

b.cruising

I specifically booked a stateroom that would hold up to 4 to guarantee bed next to the balcony. I got that advice off a CC post on a similar class ship. the person at NCL I booked with said it would be as well. Reading this thread I got nervous... just checked in my NCL and if I go to summary and click on stateroom... the photo shows a mini suite with bed next to the balcony. I'm relieved. so...

if you want the bed next to balcony book the cabin with the + indicating that it accommodates 3-4ppl

I specifically booked a stateroom that would hold up to 4 to guarantee bed next to the balcony. I got that advice off a CC post on a similar class ship. the person at NCL I booked with said it would be as well. Reading this thread I got nervous... just checked in my NCL and if I go to summary and click on stateroom... the photo shows a mini suite with bed next to the balcony. I'm relieved. so...

if you want the bed next to balcony book the cabin with the + indicating that it accommodates 3-4ppl

Yes, on the Escape and Bliss.

Thank you both!

20Years, was the balcony significantly smaller than 9922? We've had an aft balcony on the Getaway (same location, just on deck 12), and it was a decent size for us. Just hoping that it has the loungers/chairs and table. I know you can ask the stewards for them, but we try to make due with what's already there since they're already so busy as it is.

Appreciate the feedback!

9320 should be bed near balcony.

If not, please let us know so that I can update/correct my list.

9320 was my sister’s room. The bed was by the balcony. Our room was 9922, which had the bed by the bathroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you both!

20Years, was the balcony significantly smaller than 9922?

If you are asking about 9320, it appeared to me the same size as 9922 (which was ours and the pictures I posted on an earlier reply on this topic). It had 2 chairs, table and a lounge chair. Ours had 2 chairs and table originally. I asked our room steward for a lounge chair also and he brought one down later. We loved our balconies!

• 1 month later...
Yes, on the Escape and Bliss. (re: bed next to balcony book the cabin with the + indicating that it accommodates 4ppl)

ahh.. just that ship class.

i've seen bed by closet for balcony's that hold 4 people but that might have been the Breakaway or Gem.

(the sofa and drop down ceiling pullman are by the balcony.)