Heathrow airport terminals

lomojo10

Good video (although obviously it’s T5 to T3) assuming the OP is on a connecting flight with luggage checked through. Most probably a BA or AA codeshare.

However, if talking about an landside connection, you can jump on the Heathrow Express for free. 15 minutes between trains, so time can vary. This is the page on the LHR website with all you need to know:

https://www.heathrow.com/airport-guide/getting-around-heathrow/travel-between-terminals

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info. It was very helpful. I am not connecting. Arriving from the cruise port with other people. Some of us in Terminal 3 and other in Terminal 5. I guess the Heathrow Express is the way to go but I realize that it could take up to 35 minutes depending on the length of the wait for the train.

Thanks for the info. It was very helpful. I am not connecting. Arriving from the cruise port with other people. Some of us in Terminal 3 and other in Terminal 5. I guess the Heathrow Express is the way to go but I realize that it could take up to 35 minutes depending on the length of the wait for the train.

It might make more sense for everyone to go to T5 and for the T3 folk take the train from there.

- T5 closer to the motorway

- T3 in the central area, which can get congested

- T5 station directly under the terminal, from T3 a 5-10 minute walk to the Central Station

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Arriving from the cruise port with other people. Some of us in Terminal 3 and other in Terminal 5.
What sort of transfer are you using? The easiest thing would actually be for the driver to drop the T5 people at T5, and then go on to T3 to drop the T3 people. If you've all got luggage with you, there would be a great deal of convenience in doing this. The walk between T3 and the station isn't difficult (and I've done it plenty of times myself), but it's long enough to be nice to avoid if you can.