Junior suite on anthem of the seas...

Hi. The family Jr. suite is set up with an additional passageway door so the you can basically have two cabins together. I don’t remember anything different about the suite. A Spa Jr. Suite has an additional half bath which is nice if you are traveling with someone else. Don’t remember the other Jr. Suites and that is what I stay in all the time.

If you haven’t stayed in a Jr. Suite before, you should expect a walk-in closet, robes and upgraded toiletries.

Patti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi.

There was not a walk in closet in the junior suite we had on Anthem. It’s the J1 large balcony in the new naming conventions.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
The 3 types of Jr suites on Anthem are very different. As far as I know, the only categories of Jr. Suites are J1s, J3s and J4s and they are not recategorized based on the deck.

Spa Jr. Suite (J4): Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Large, spa-inspired split bathroom with soaking tub, large separate shower with frosted glass wall that allows natural light from living area. Toilet and second sink are independent. Sitting area with corner settee. Private balcony. Sleeps up to 2. (267 sq. ft. Balcony: 81 sq. ft.)

Family Jr. Suite (J3): Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Full bathroom with tub. Separate half bath. Sitting area with sofa that converts to double bed. Private balcony. Sleeps up to 4 or 5. (301 sq. ft. Balcony: 81 sq. ft). The ones on deck 9 have pullmans in addition to the sofa.

Jr. Suite with large balcony (J1): Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Full bathroom with tub. Sitting area with sofa that converts to double bed. Private balcony. Semi-private vestibule can be used to connect adjacent Studio Interior Stateroom and Ocean View Balcony Stateroom. Sleeps up to 4. Stateroom: 276 sq. ft. Balcony: 161 sq. ft.

found this on another website which states J3 has one bathroom:

ategory:Category J3 - Junior SuiteDescription:Junior Suites feature a bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, and full bathroom with tub. There is a private balcony. A semi-private vestibule can be used to connect adjacent Studio Interior Staterooms and Ocean View Balcony Staterooms. Can accommodate up to 4 guests in this particular cabinAccessible?NoConnecting?NoWindow Type:BalconyStateroom Size:

267 sq ft sq ft*

Balcony 81 sq ft sq ft*

*Square footage is not specific to this cabin, but rather as an average in this category type.

The J3 for sure has a full bathroom with tub PLUS a half bath. I have this room booked for my son and nephew on a cruise this summer. The J1 is what is described by the info you found on the other website except the balcony is bigger than 81sqft. I've had the J1 (all 3 connected rooms) on a previous cruise and also again for my upcoming cruise. The descriptions I gave in my post are for sure accurate. I'm not sure where the info you got was posted but the description needs to be tweaked.

The J3 for sure has a full bathroom with tub PLUS a half bath. I have this room booked for my son and nephew on a cruise this summer. The J1 is what is described by the info you found on the other website except the balcony is bigger than 81sqft. I've had the J1 (all 3 connected rooms) on a previous cruise and also again for my upcoming cruise. The descriptions I gave in my post are for sure accurate. I'm not sure where the info you got was posted but the description needs to be tweaked.

Thanks for the info. I'm booked in J3 deck 9 for my Oct. cruise!

The J3 is the Family Junior Suite which has 2 baths each with toilet. One is a half bath with toilet and sink and the other is a full bath with toilet, sink and tub/shower combo.

The Family Connected Junior Suite (J1) is part f a 3 cabin configuration all connected by a hallway. See picture above.