Getting home...

Two Flowers

First I should say thanks to everyone who uses these boards. I just started reading a few weeks ago. Thanks to postings I had read I called the upsell desk for my Jan 22 Jewel sailing and got an upsell from an AG mini suite to an AE Penthouse!!! So my question is what is the best way to get from the pier in Miami to the Fort Lauderdale airport?

Guess I should clarify... I'm debating between spending extra money on a car service or waiting for a taxi... pros v. cons??

Thanks!

I'm debating between spending extra money on a car service or waiting for a taxi... pros v. cons??

Thanks!

Not sure about the price differential. For the 45 minute ride a cab would probably be the easiest. No need to reserve, lot's of them always available at the pier. ;)

Taking a cab will cost you about 75 bucks. Its easier and more cost efficient to hire a car service before you go.

Depending on how many people in your party is the size of vehicle you will need. We had 6 adults and rents a stretch limo round trip from FLL to Mia at a cost of 33pp which included the tip.

We used www.larryslimo.com if there is only 2 people a town car is all that is needed...and you get transported in luxury

Archived