Trick to making reservations in restaurants for a package?

stavy

If you are in a suite your shoreside concierge will be able to make reservations before you board.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe those are for higher-end suites...if you have a party of six or more, you can make reservations, but you do need to know the correct person to email.

If you purchase a package you will be allocated a restaurant and time for the first meal. Then you choose the date and time for the others. We recently purchased a 6 night package and chose to use our BOGOF Elite offer for the first night. We then made reservations with the maitre de or the reservations desk for the other nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thinking of getting the 4 night dinner package. Can't figure out how to make my reservations. Help please...:o

You can purchase the package but not pre-book your dates. After purchase, your 4 night package will appear under the Dining/Full Calendar link on the 1st night. When you board, reserve the 4 nights/times you wish with a specialty restaurant maitire d'. All 4 can be made at the same time. If you're in Concierge class, the concierge can do this for you.

thinking of getting the 4 night dinner package. Can't figure out how to make my reservations. Help please...:o

Just finished providing some details on my recent experience (DEC 2017) for specialty dining. See post #4 in this thread.

Enjoy your cruise.

Walter