How does the distinctive voyages work on NCL

sweatpants

how does the airfare credit and the hotel credit work / also can a person book 2 cabins under one name - want to do this as my wife and her sisters are going and want put it under our name in order to get the rewards points

how does the airfare credit and the hotel credit work / also can a person book 2 cabins under one name - want to do this as my wife and her sisters are going and want put it under our name in order to get the rewards points

For airfare credit and hotel credit booking must be done through NCL using their choice of airlines/flights and/or their choice of hotel.

$200 USD Air Credit

$200 air credit valid for round trip airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.

$100 air credit valid for one way airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.

Air credit will automatically be applied when air is booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air routing, scheduling and carrier are at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air subject to availability.

$100 USD Hotel Credit

Hotel credit is per stateroom.

Hotel credit will automatically be applied when hotel is booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.

Hotel credit is not applicable to bundles or cruisetours.

Credit can only be used on Pre or Post hotel, but not both. Maximum credit of $100 USD per stateroom.

Hotel subject to availability.

Edited by BirdTravels

Incorrect.

$200 USD Air Credit

$200 air credit valid for round trip airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.

$100 air credit valid for one way airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.

Air credit will automatically be applied when air is booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air routing, scheduling and carrier are at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air subject to availability.

$100 USD Hotel Credit

Hotel credit is per stateroom.

Hotel credit will automatically be applied when hotel is booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.

Hotel credit is not applicable to bundles or cruisetours.

Credit can only be used on Pre or Post hotel, but not both. Maximum credit of $100 USD per stateroom.

Hotel subject to availability.

Huh? I was only referring to OPs last question about wanting to book the sisters under his name to get the reward points. Nothing about the distinctive voyage part. As far as I know the only reward points with NCL are latitudes and those are based on the passenger regardless of who books or pays for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So, I ask a follow up question, do you get the points, when you walk on the ship or after the sailing. We too are on 'distinctive sailing' offer in May and this would change our level from Silver to Gold. Thoughts please?