Coffee on Dawn

dm9102

Take your empty to go cup and swing by the Buffet and fill it up - and off you go to sunrise on the deck.

Consider the option of getting your to go cup filled at O'Sheehans.

At 5am you are too early for Room Service or the MDR

If making coffee in your cabin you are going to need to make at least a couple of rounds to fill your large cup.

Ask your cabin attendant for more coffee to do this.

You should be able to get coffee at the buffet 24 hours. The food lines aren’t open but you can get to the coffee machines. They usually have paper cups out in the morning but I don’t know if they would be out at 5. I always take a travel mug and some Starbucks Via packs so I’m prepared for a coffee emergency.

My SOP is Coffee at dawn! Not Coffee on Dawn. On the Getaway we had a one-cup coffee machine in our cabin that uses coffee pods. They were new to us, like round pillows stuffed with ground coffee. Like a round tea bag on steroids. Pop one of those thingies into the machine and, voilá! 4 minutes later you have a cup of fresh coffee. Hope you have one of those in your cabin. J

My SOP is Coffee at dawn! Not Coffee on Dawn. On the Getaway we had a one-cup coffee machine in our cabin that uses coffee pods. They were new to us, like round pillows stuffed with ground coffee. Like a round tea bag on steroids. Pop one of those thingies into the machine and, voilá! 4 minutes later you have a cup of fresh coffee. Hope you have one of those in your cabin. J

Previous - my comment:

If making coffee in your cabin you are going to need to make at least a couple of rounds to fill your large cup.

Ask your cabin attendant for more coffee to do this.

Ya those itty bity coffee pod/pillows make 1 demitasse strong cup.

Taking 4 minutes per cup the Sun will be high in the sky by the time you have enough to fill that to go cup !

Since the OP is going up on deck go by the buffet and get a generous fill.

Previous - my comment: If making coffee in your cabin you are going to need to make at least a couple of rounds to fill your large cup. Ask your cabin attendant for more coffee to do this. Ya those itty bity coffee pod/pillows make 1 demitasse strong cup. Taking 4 minutes per cup the Sun will be high in the sky by the time you have enough to fill that to go cup ! Since the OP is going up on deck go by the buffet and get a generous fill.

On the dawn, there is a 4-cup drip coffee maker, not individual pods (unless you are in a suite).

On the dawn, there is a 4-cup drip coffee maker, not individual pods (unless you are in a suite).

Just off the Dawn, we had individual pods in a mini-suite.

If you are filling up at the coffee dispensers, please be considerate and don't fill directly into your mug (as posted on the machines).

On disembarkation day we kept running into empty coffee machines because people were filling their travel mugs. But it shouldn't be an issue on an ordinary day.