Booked: MSC Seaview Mediterranean Cruise 2019.

travellingonMSC

Hi all,

We have booked our first cruise on board the MSC seaview in summer 2019. I will be traveling with my partner and 2 children (aged 3 and 5) and first initial thoughts on the boat and facilities, it looks and sounds awesome!

First question: Before disembarking are we allowed to leave our bags with the boat, so we can explore Barcelona?

On this post I would also just like to ask if anyone else has traveled on this boat before? ( to my knowledge I think its the same boat as MSC Seaside? ) and if anyone has any tips or helpful advice you can give us as we are complete newbies to cruising! Any pics would also be most appreciated ;)

Thank you in advance :)

This ship hasn't sailed yet - it's still being built - so there won't be any photos (other than building progress ones). She is Seaside's sister ship so you can check out the many threads on here for info.

You can't leave your luggage onboard when disembarking. However, there are places in Barcelona where you can pay for storage for the day. Google is your friend for this.

Hi all,

We have booked our first cruise on board the MSC seaview in summer 2019. I will be traveling with my partner and 2 children (aged 3 and 5) and first initial thoughts on the boat and facilities, it looks and sounds awesome!

First question: Before disembarking are we allowed to leave our bags with the boat, so we can explore Barcelona?

On this post I would also just like to ask if anyone else has traveled on this boat before? ( to my knowledge I think its the same boat as MSC Seaside? ) and if anyone has any tips or helpful advice you can give us as we are complete newbies to cruising! Any pics would also be most appreciated ;)

Thank you in advance :)

We booked our summer 2019 med cruise from Rome ! Should be a great ship

Last year we did the MSC meraviglia in the med and im guessing it will be similar as it was a brand new ship.

My advice would be pre purchase everything before hand, laundry packages, shore excursions etc