Johnny Rockets

We're looking to book a cruise on the Allure, and I was wondering about Johnny Rockets. What is the cost for a meal? Is it one set price, or is it Ala Carter? If it is one set price, how many items can you order (i.e. one burger, one order of fries, a drink AND a milkshake, etc). Just wanting to get as much information as possible. Thanks 😊

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

We're looking to book a cruise on the Allure, and I was wondering about Johnny Rockets. What is the cost for a meal? Is it one set price, or is it Ala Carter? If it is one set price, how many items can you order (i.e. one burger, one order of fries, a drink AND a milkshake, etc). Just wanting to get as much information as possible. Thanks 😊

Set price, $9.95 per person, plus 18%. All food and soda included, milkshakes not included.

Thanks, Clarea. Our first ever cruise was on the Serenade of the Seas back in 2015, and I remember you were very patient answering this newbies numerous questions. Glad to see you are still around. And I'm sure to have some more questions for you in the near future 😊

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Clarea. Our first ever cruise was on the Serenade of the Seas back in 2015, and I remember you were very patient answering this newbies numerous questions. Glad to see you are still around. And I'm sure to have some more questions for you in the near future 😊

You're welcome and thanks for the kind words.

Don't forget, Breakfast is no charge and a lot less crowded than other places.

Good point. My wife and I enjoyed our Johnny Rocket's breakfast. We sat outside and people watched...the Boardwalk was not crowded in the morning, but the sun was shining and it was very relaxing. It is NOT Johnny Rocket's food though...don't expect a burger in the morning! But still a nice, relaxing break. (Although our favorite spot for breakfast quickly became the Solarium buffet. NEVER crowded, but pretty much all the food you'd see at the main buffet.)

Also, If you book a Boardwalk balcony, you get 4 Johnny Rockets passes/meals with that room as well as 2 soda packages. We have thus room for the first time coming up on Allure March 25.

Four passes for Johnny rockets ? That would be great. If only 2 in the room? I see this as high value to the teens. Also, I purchased refreshment package before I moved to a Boardwalk balcony. They dont need both do they? Doesn't refreshment pkg include soda? Also on the JR passes, is that just on their sea pass card or anything to do? Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four passes for Johnny rockets ? That would be great. If only 2 in the room? I see this as high value to the teens. Also, I purchased refreshment package before I moved to a Boardwalk balcony. They dont need both do they? Doesn't refreshment pkg include soda? Also on the JR passes, is that just on their sea pass card or anything to do? Thanks!!!

Yes, refreshment includes soda. The way I understand the JR passes, they keep track of the stateroom number. You get one visit to JR for up to 4 people.

Good point. My wife and I enjoyed our Johnny Rocket's breakfast. We sat outside and people watched...the Boardwalk was not crowded in the morning, but the sun was shining and it was very relaxing. It is NOT Johnny Rocket's food though...don't expect a burger in the morning! But still a nice, relaxing break. (Although our favorite spot for breakfast quickly became the Solarium buffet. NEVER crowded, but pretty much all the food you'd see at the main buffet.)

What do they serve for breakfast then?

Yes, refreshment includes soda. The way I understand the JR passes, they keep track of the stateroom number. You get one visit to JR for up to 4 people.

Excellent. So we have two staterooms of which one is a Boardwalk balcony. We

Will all enjoy lunch then ! Thanks so much for your reply.

Also, If you book a Boardwalk balcony, you get 4 Johnny Rockets passes/meals with that room as well as 2 soda packages. We have thus room for the first time coming up on Allure March 25.

It’s not 4 passes. It’s one dinner or lunch per person booked in the stateroom for up to 4 guests.

It’s not 4 passes. It’s one dinner or lunch per person booked in the stateroom for up to 4 guests.

An excuse to "have to" eat with the teen! Thank you.

I swear I recall the charge being $5/pp several years ago when I sailed on the Oasis

Yes, it went from $4.95pp for food only, to $7.95 pp for food and soda, to the current $9.95, also for food and soda.

Yes, it went from $4.95pp for food only, to $7.95 pp for food and soda, to the current $9.95, also for food and soda.

Hmmm, I can get a burger/fries/drink at McDonalds for under $7, hopefully the burger is better on the ship.....

Hmmm, I can get a burger/fries/drink at McDonalds for under $7, hopefully the burger is better on the ship.....

Ya, $10 is more or less what it already costs pp for someone to dine at Johnny Rockets on land. Seems as if it's not subsidized by the cruise fare anymore.

Ya, $10 is more or less what it already costs pp for someone to dine at Johnny Rockets on land. Seems as if it's not subsidized by the cruise fare anymore.

The price will keep going up as long as they get enough business.

The difference on the ship being you can get everything on the menu for one price, (except the milkshake) not just burger fries and a drink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

The difference on the ship being you can get everything on the menu for one price, (except the milkshake) not just burger fries and a drink.

In reality with how heavy that food is you generally can't eat anymore then one entree, a side dish, and a drink anyway. Don't get me wrong, if people will pay it can't really fault RC for charging it.