Dreams Resort. Best beach in La Romana?

Cigar Dude

No, it's a nice beach and it is cleaner than the public section a short walk away, but it's a small beach and quite crowded. We'd taxi a little further to Dominicus and the beach there unless you want the Dreams AI option...

No, it's a nice beach and it is cleaner than the public section a short walk away, but it's a small beach and quite crowded. We'd taxi a little further to Dominicus and the beach there unless you want the Dreams AI option...

We'd need access to bathrooms, food, and drinks. Is that available at Dominicus?

I remember vendor shacks and I believe restrooms, check with Denise (Demi56) on the TA La Romana forum, she can tell you for sure. You can go into town (Dominicus) and shop as well...

ShowForum-g147292-i243-La_Romana_La_Romana_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

The beach in Dominicus is next to the national park and much nicer than the beaches in the bay in Bayahibe where Dreams is located (IMHO)

Dreams La Romana is a nice beach, but not huge. Some areas where you go into the water are a little rocky, but then fine once you get out there. Dreams also has a Dominicus resort as well - we picked up some snorkelers there when we were staying at La Romana. Didn't seem to have as much shade, though I think it was a bigger beach.

You can see videos on youtube and read reviews from land visitors on TA, as mentioned Dense is also a great resource on the TA Bayahibe forum, you can IM her there.The Dominicus beach would be our choice, and you aren't "stuck" on that small stretch of beach at Dreams - the beach at Dominicus spans the nature preserve as well.

You can also use the public beach in Bayahibe, it's a bit nicer on the other side of town from Dreams. But we would head to Dominicus

Just compare the two and you'll be able to decide. If you want the AI experience look at the resorts.

• Like 1