Cancelling June 16th Seaside Royal Suite

mrspeck

If anyone has been looking for a hard to get Royal Suite on the Seaside this summer I’m unfortunately going to be cancelling one I’ve got booked. It is the port side Royal Suite 16037 on the June 16th sailing. If someone wants it I can coordinate my cancelling with you if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If anyone has been looking for a hard to get Royal Suite on the Seaside this summer I’m unfortunately going to be cancelling one I’ve got booked. It is the port side Royal Suite 16037 on the June 16th sailing. If someone wants it I can coordinate my cancelling with you if you’d like.

That's nice of you.

Will you also cancel your 3/23/19 Royal as well? We have that room booked for next June though.

Unfortunately, the RS prices have gone up significantly since they were initially released. I think they were priced too low for the demand. For us, that means the YC1 will have to suffice!

They are much more than the regular YC cabins but still a great value compared to other lines comparable rooms, imo. Definitely wouldn’t be cancelling g if I didn’t have to.