NCL Encore Spa Cabins

sandpiper35

Spa balconies are usually the price of a balcony cabin plus the cost of a spa pass which is at least $200 per person. For example if the spa is on deck 14 and balcony cabins are selling for 1200 pp then the spa cabin should be around 1400 pp. But sometimes the spa balconies are also a "mini suite" balcony which again raised the price a few hundred dollars. You get a king size bed and a slightly larger bathroom.

If you are talking about a full spa suite...then that includes access to all Haven facilities, spa, bigger room with private hot tub.

Other than the thermal spa, nothing else? That does not seem to justify the price difference. One could just buy the Spa pass for less cost.

Nothing else.

On Epic-Joy, your stateroom is relatively close to the spa. Bliss, not so much.

In my view the non Haven spa suite was well worth it. Far bigger bathroom, multi jet spray shower & the inclusion of the Thermal Spa pass. Thought the spa on the Escape was amazing. One of the best I had experienced at sea for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In my view the non Haven spa suite was well worth it. Far bigger bathroom, multi jet spray shower & the inclusion of the Thermal Spa pass. Thought the spa on the Escape was amazing. One of the best I had experienced at sea for sure.

OK, that is what I was looking for! So the Spa cabins do have some upgraded features, I missed that in the cabin description. OK, so it is getting closer to justifying the added cost. Thanks.

Any thing else? And no I do not mean the suites, just the balconies.

Cheers.

OK, that is what I was looking for! So the Spa cabins do have some upgraded features, I missed that in the cabin description. OK, so it is getting closer to justifying the added cost. Thanks.

Any thing else? And no I do not mean the suites, just the balconies.

Cheers.

The post you just responded to, was talking about the features of the suite. The balcony does not have those. It is a balcony cabin, with Spa Access.

For us it was a deal because we have three pax in the cabin so the third person essentially gets the spa access for free. We originally had a regular balcony but when we called to get the spa access added the rep figured it out and we would save over $200 by upgrading to a spa balcony.

Also, I don’t see it listed on the NCL website for spa balconies, but the rep said that all of the spa balconies also have the waterfall showers with the extra water jets on the wall. I know regular mini-Suites (at least on the GA) have these (and I love them) but not sure if the spa balconies actually do. The call center reps don’t always give the right info.

Better locations. Higher decks. Spa access for first two guest (normally $219/person + gratuity charge). Upgraded product amenities.

The spa access alone is worth around $500 once you figure in the gratuities... so you usually save a small amount by booking a spa room.

Better locations. Higher decks. Spa access for first two guest (normally $219/person + gratuity charge). Upgraded product amenities.

The spa access alone is worth around $500 once you figure in the gratuities... so you usually save a small amount by booking a spa room.

So if thee are three of us in the cabin, the third person does not receive spa access?

Cheers.

So if thee are three of us in the cabin, the third person does not receive spa access?

Cheers.

The third person just has to pay like anyone else would who was not in a spa cabin. On a seven day cruise, it’s $199 in advance. If the three of you are splitting the price of the room already, just add a spa pass for the third and split it too. No big deal.

Most perks, promos, etc only apply to the first two in a cabin anyway. The UBP as a freebie only applies to two. Same with free dining package.

The third person just has to pay like anyone else would who was not in a spa cabin. On a seven day cruise, it’s $199 in advance. If the three of you are splitting the price of the room already, just add a spa pass for the third and split it too. No big deal.

Totally incorrect. All passengers in a Spa cabin have access to the Thermal Suite, without any additional charge.

Totally incorrect. All passengers in a Spa cabin have access to the Thermal Suite, without any additional charge.

I just booked a room three days ago and you are wrong. Only the first two passengers have access included free. The first two are the only ones paying full fare as the third gets the discounted rate for 3rd/4th in a cabin. And this, that person does not get spa access included just like the third person does not get their choice of promo included either.

But sure, if you want to argue with two different NCL employees who quoted the same information on separate occasions, fine. I called and did a courtesy hold on Tuesday and called back on Thursday to confirm. Both stated explicitly that third person if we added them would NOT receive spa access free of charge.

I just booked a room three days ago and you are wrong. Only the first two passengers have access included free. The first two are the only ones paying full fare as the third gets the discounted rate for 3rd/4th in a cabin. And this, that person does not get spa access included just like the third person does not get their choice of promo included either.

But sure, if you want to argue with two different NCL employees who quoted the same information on separate occasions, fine. I called and did a courtesy hold on Tuesday and called back on Thursday to confirm. Both stated explicitly that third person if we added them would NOT receive spa access free of charge.

I have Haven Deluxe SPA booked in June 2019 for 4 of us. The 3rd & 4th passenger were free with the promotions. I have written response back from NCL that all 4 passengers have access to the spa. I am going to keep this email response and take it with me on my trip.

I have Haven Deluxe SPA booked in June 2019 for 4 of us. The 3rd & 4th passenger were free with the promotions. I have written response back from NCL that all 4 passengers have access to the spa. I am going to keep this email response and take it with me on my trip.

Well that may be the difference in Haven Spa and regular Spa Balcony and Mini-Suite Spa Balcony.

Most perks, promos, etc only apply to the first two in a cabin anyway. The UBP as a freebie only applies to two. Same with free dining package.

We were told everyone in the cabin automatically gets the spa access. This is why we upgraded from a regular balcony to a spa balcony.