Emerald Princess Cruise Vlog

So_Tweetie

I just did a three hour marathon of your cruise videos and enjoyed all of them.

Now I can't wait to be on the Emerald in June. Thanks again.

That is awesome! Thank you for watching and have a blast on your cruise! :D

Thanks again for sharing your vlogs. Enjoyed them immensely and since we’re boarding the Emerald this Friday, it gave us a wonderful preview of the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My pleasure, I hope you have an unforgettable vacation!

We’re in 746. Glad you liked the room . We’re on 28-day in October to Hawaii, Samoa, and Tahiti.

Wow, Tahiti is a dream destination for me! Someday I hope I'll be able to take a 28-day voyage! My longest so far was 15 days on the Coral through the Panama Canal. :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a cruise vlog, but I just posted the video of our train ride home after the Emerald Princess cruise. We took Amtrak Cascades route 517 from Vancouver to Seattle, which was the most affordable transportation option I found for getting back home ($21/ticket). We ended up taking the train between Vancouver and Everett three times last year for cruises. Now, on to the vlog of my first Royal Caribbean cruise! 😋

It's not a cruise vlog, but I just posted the video of our train ride home after the Emerald Princess cruise. We took Amtrak Cascades route 517 from Vancouver to Seattle, which was the most affordable transportation option I found for getting back home ($21/ticket). We ended up taking the train between Vancouver and Everett three times last year for cruises. Now, on to the vlog of my first Royal Caribbean cruise! 😋

Looking forward to your vlog about RCL.

Only bad cruise I have ever had. Went without a restroom for three days. I am the type that gets up at least twice a night to use restroom! Had to sleep with street clothes on to hightail it down 3 decks to use public restroom.

They offered $191 on another cruise. Told them thanks but no thanks.

Only bad cruise I have ever had. Went without a restroom for three days. I am the type that gets up at least twice a night to use restroom! Had to sleep with street clothes on to hightail it down 3 decks to use public restroom.

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a nightmare! I can't blame you for choosing another line after that.

Loved your vlogs! I just watched all 3 from your Emerald cruise, and I felt like I was right on board with you. Laughed out loud at the comment from the fellow passenger who didn't want to be seated with Republicans!

We were recently on the Ruby, so everything looked very familiar. I am going on the Emerald with my mom in the fall, so I was happy to see how similar it is.

Hope you enjoyed Vancouver (my hometown!)

Loved your vlogs! I just watched all 3 from your Emerald cruise, and I felt like I was right on board with you. Laughed out loud at the comment from the fellow passenger who didn't want to be seated with Republicans!

We were recently on the Ruby, so everything looked very familiar. I am going on the Emerald with my mom in the fall, so I was happy to see how similar it is.

Hope you enjoyed Vancouver (my hometown!)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the vlogs! Having been on a sister ship makes it so much easier when you get onboard a new one! Vancouver is beautiful, and BOOMING! I can't believe the growth each time I come back to town.

Here is the link to my newest vlog, about the Explorer Of The Seas:

• 2 weeks later...