EXCITED for MSC SEASIDE March 10!

Micheb5

Yes, there was a note stating this in the cabins. It is possible by April they may lift it, but equally possible your excursion could be cancelled. If I can figure out how to add picture. I will send it. Having trouble posting.

Micheb5, we are on the Seaside on April 7th. We are booked to go to Xcaret Eco park in Playa Del Carmen from Cozumel on an MSC excursion. Are you saying these tours through MSC were/are cancelled due to safety? Thanks for any info!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the updates and have a great cruise. Will be relieving you on Sat the 17th to start our spring break cruise with the kids, 8 and 10. Any updates on kids club or wifi? Also what rooms are yall in?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Hope you have a great time. It takes a few days to get used to the layout, as the concept is very different than any other ship I have been on. We are not using the kids club. My daughter is 12 and there are so many other things we have been doing with our time. The Wi-Fi seems to be good now that I figured out I have to register in addition to the initial login. If you do not create a password you aren't done yet.😐

Well we are on our way excited and of course I wake up to 50 degree weather. This is suppose to be Florida. Good news is that it will warm up.

If you see a guy walking around in a camouflage hat that says ARMY, please stop by and say hi. My name Bill Chambers and it would be a pleasure to meet you.

Have fun

Bill

Micheb5, we are on the Seaside on April 7th. We are booked to go to Xcaret Eco park in Playa Del Carmen from Cozumel on an MSC excursion. Are you saying these tours through MSC were/are cancelled due to safety? Thanks for any info!

1521032205811.thumb.jpg.3bfd59db5910c02bc5f4ce724c84659c.jpg. Here is the letter.

Thanks for the updates and have a great cruise. Will be relieving you on Sat the 17th to start our spring break cruise with the kids, 8 and 10. Any updates on kids club or wifi? Also what rooms are yall in?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Im joining you on the 17th as well...with my two 7yo. The kids club looks great and my kids are excited for it. The only help I have, is that we were on the Divina a little over a year ago...and the kids club there didnt have all the bells and whistles this one seems to, BUT my kids loved it. The young women they had working there were fantastic. I hope the same is true on the Seaside.

Those that have a Playa del Carman your. Excursion will be cancelled. All cruise ship gave cancelled them. Let me put your fears to bed. First there is no toilet smell any where in the ship. The food is very good and MSC has done a good job improving the food quality I can’t talk about the children clubs. This cruise is packed with children I mean a lot of kids. Sone running around unsupervised and some not. The boat is hard to figure out but you will find thing in a day or so I am still on the boat and when I get back I will be posting picture and a video of the Sigh bridge. This is a walkway made of glass and you can see 20 decks down through it. Made my skin tingle One suggestion if you go on the 17th order the New York Strip. Outstanding meat. You don’t have to go to the Butcher cut dining this is served in the MDR and is tender with a lot of

flavor by the way. There is a Cruise Critic meet and greet the the staff and the captain. I talked to the cruise director and our inputs are being read. This is why hey have improved the dining and other observations we have made. Have fun. Let know if you have any questions. I will try to answer while I’m on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I forget to add don’t expect a large stateroom and the shower is small. I think my RV shower is bigger. If you gave drink package with Fantastic level. Your drinks can be used in the MDR and Buffett in the buffet your drink package is only good from 12:00. To 3:00 if you order after that you will charged. Ask me anything. Love the cruise

Bill

Those that have a Playa del Carman your. Excursion will be cancelled. All cruise ship gave cancelled them. Let me put your fears to bed. First there is no toilet smell any where in the ship. The food is very good and MSC has done a good job improving the food quality I can’t talk about the children clubs. This cruise is packed with children I mean a lot of kids. Sone running around unsupervised and some not. The boat is hard to figure out but you will find thing in a day or so I am still on the boat and when I get back I will be posting picture and a video of the Sigh bridge. This is a walkway made of glass and you can see 20 decks down through it. Made my skin tingle One suggestion if you go on the 17th order the New York Strip. Outstanding meat. You don’t have to go to the Butcher cut dining this is served in the MDR and is tender with a lot of

flavor by the way. There is a Cruise Critic meet and greet the the staff and the captain. I talked to the cruise director and our inputs are being read. This is why hey have improved the dining and other observations we have made. Have fun. Let know if you have any questions. I will try to answer while I’m on the ship.

Thanks for the updates....We will be on Seaside 3/24!!

I forget to add don’t expect a large stateroom and the shower is small. I think my RV shower is bigger. If you gave drink package with Fantastic level. Your drinks can be used in the MDR and Buffett in the buffet your drink package is only good from 12:00. To 3:00 if you order after that you will charged. Ask me anything. Love the cruise

Bill

Hi, do you know what time the early dining is? I've heard there are 3 seating's and we have the early one.

Hard to answer. Depending what restaurant you get. I have the seashore dining at 6:00. If you are Aires and wellness dining runs from. 6:00 to 10;00

Hope this helps

Bill

We have 6 as well. If you get Ipanema it could be 5:30, but our waiter says seashore will have 3 seatings next week. I wonder if they will have 3 options when you book to choose from. Can't figure out if the middle seating is classified as early or late.

Hard to answer. Depending what restaurant you get. I have the seashore dining at 6:00. If you are Aires and wellness dining runs from. 6:00 to 10;00

Hope this helps

Bill

Bill what table? We are 320 at the very very back port side. Our wait staff is the best. Our waiter plays guitar and sings. We have two tables and the other waiter does magic tricks.