What are the advantages of booking another cruise while on board

loman

I will be on the allure in September this year and want to book it again for next September 2019.

What are the advantages of booking on board .

Right now there is 175.00 on board credit and about 1100.00 per person for an outside balcony .

Is it wise to wait or just go ahead and book now .

Thanks

Just like every other "should I book on board" thread....

Pricing changes. If you're comfortable with the price and OBC now, book. If you want to take a chance that you'll pay less and/or get more, wait to book on board.

Only you know what price you want to pay.

OBC is really the only benefit. Perhaps reduced deposit, but the whole non-refundable v refundable thing has confused that a bit now

It is confusing. The reduced deposit is available for on board bookings,, but only for non-refundable deposits.

Thanks to those of you that responded.

So there really isn't much benefit to waiting .

Reduced deposit doesnt do it for me.

Still have to pay the same amount in the end.

Cheers and happy cruising to everyone.

Just like every other "should I book on board" thread....

Pricing changes. If you're comfortable with the price and OBC now, book. If you want to take a chance that you'll pay less and/or get more, wait to book on board.

Only you know what price you want to pay.

I have to ask, why did you even bother responding? Your reply was not only irrelevant but border line rude. Your first statement was "Just like every other!"

Thanks to those of you that responded.

So there really isn't much benefit to waiting .

Reduced deposit doesnt do it for me.

Still have to pay the same amount in the end.

Cheers and happy cruising to everyone.

Book now with refundable deposit. Once onboard, if the price has not gone up, cancel and rebook to get the additional OBC from booking onboard.

I have to ask, why did you even bother responding? Your reply was not only irrelevant but border line rude. Your first statement was "Just like every other!"

My reply was anything but irrelevant. Like everyone on here who asks "Is this a good price?" or "Should I book onboard?", the ONLY person who can value any cruise is the person buying it.

I told the OP that there was a choice: if the price/OBC was worth it to them now, they should book. Or they can take a chance and wait to book onboard. But one person's $1500/$100OBC "great deal" is another person's $1500/$100OBC "not worth it deal".

I hope you have a wonderful day.

My reply was anything but irrelevant. Like everyone on here who asks "Is this a good price?" or "Should I book onboard?", the ONLY person who can value any cruise is the person buying it.

I told the OP that there was a choice: if the price/OBC was worth it to them now, they should book. Or they can take a chance and wait to book onboard. But one person's $1500/$100OBC "great deal" is another person's $1500/$100OBC "not worth it deal".

I agree with the other poster. If you don't like all of these threads about cost, then maybe you just shouldn't click the thread.

Its a valid question I would ask, simply because I don't know what kindve added benefits they give you if you book while on board. OP just wanted to know what benefits they would receive versus the one hes looking at online.

Maybe, your initial response pertaining to the constant threads was the unnecessary part. I don't know why people click a thread that they want to complain about. Just don't open it..

LoL! OP asked what the advantage of booking on board was. And now both your post are irrelevant. They were asking what deals do they give on the ship. So they could decide if it was worth it to them. Not sure where your $1500/$100OBC came from. One more reason your participation on the post is not helping one bit.