Time travel now available on RCI!!!

[ATTACH]416068[/ATTACH]

So on our June 2019 sailing I noticed that the itinerary shows us arriving 1 minute after we depart from Nassau. Hope the photo attaches sand I am sure it is just a typo. Or did Royal figure out time travel?

Where do they put the flux capacitor on the ship?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Maybe travel back to a time when there was less nickel and diming and constant upselling and when food quality in the main dining room was a priority?

...and a midnight buffet, well at least on one night as I think more than that would be a waste.

[ATTACH]416068[/ATTACH]

So on our June 2019 sailing I noticed that the itinerary shows us arriving 1 minute after we depart from Nassau. Hope the photo attaches sand I am sure it is just a typo. Or did Royal figure out time travel?

Where do they put the flux capacitor on the ship?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Not for me. When I click on cruise planner it give me "page expired."

This is not a typo. They are clearly using military time. So they arriving 1 min. after they are leaving. Explanation- they are in the Bermuda Triangle where Time doesn't matter! It's science!

OK, I'm not going crazy and if I had seen what you posted I would not have even mentioned it. I cut and pasted the itinerary from the RCI website and if you go on any online cruise TA site you will see the same. It shows that we arrive on 6/18 at 12:00PM and depart on 6/18 at 11:59AM. I do know the difference between military time and standard and as I said above I would not have posted this if it was the way you posted it. Unfortunately the formatting from the website did not stay but you could see what I mean in Red below.

DatePorts of CallArrivalDepartureFriday, June 14, 2019Cape Liberty - Nj (Ny Metro)--03:00 PMSaturday, June 15, 2019Cruising----Sunday, June 16, 2019Kings Wharf - Bermuda08:00 AM05:00 PMMonday, June 17, 2019Cruising----Tuesday, June 18, 2019Nassau - Bahamas12:00 PM11:59 AMWednesday, June 19, 2019Cococay - Bahamas08:00 AM05:00 PMThursday, June 20, 2019Cruising----Friday, June 21, 2019Cruising----Saturday, June 22, 2019Cape Liberty - Nj (Ny Metro)06:00 AM--

I’m guessing this is what you are referring to....it means you arrive at 12 noon and depart at 11:59pm.. so you have 12 hours in port.

9c892f3ad6e40375d3b89897ca75b51e.jpge058040399f59e9cc8f4b0b7453d01a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As mentioned, they're using military time [depart NY 1500 (3p), depart Bermuda 1700 (5p), depart Coco Cay 1700 (5p)]. Nassau is listed as 1200 (noon) to 1159 (11:59a). And yes, noon is 1200. Midnight would be either 0000 or 2400.

My guess is a typo. Or they got this from O'Reilley's:

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor?q=121g

121g.jpg

I’m guessing this is what you are referring to....it means you arrive at 12 noon and depart at 11:59pm.. so you have 12 hours in port.

9c892f3ad6e40375d3b89897ca75b51e.jpge058040399f59e9cc8f4b0b7453d01a9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, so it should say 2359 instead of 1159.

OK, I'm not going crazy and if I had seen what you posted I would not have even mentioned it. I cut and pasted the itinerary from the RCI website and if you go on any online cruise TA site you will see the same. It shows that we arrive on 6/18 at 12:00PM and depart on 6/18 at 11:59AM. I do know the difference between military time and standard and as I said above I would not have posted this if it was the way you posted it. Unfortunately the formatting from the website did not stay but you could see what I mean in Red below.

-

My apologies, was not trying to point out that you were mistaken or wrong. I was trying to make a joke about this trip is in the Bermuda Triangle and weird thing happen and time is one of then. No hard feeling I hope and Happy Sailing!!!!!

Assuming military time is used, and the time is correct, my guess is the port is an overnight stay. The time in port is 23 hrs and 59 mins.

But now see the next port is the next calendar day, so I see where your point is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums