When can you print luggage tags?

Wait a few days. The luggage tags normally show up at 49 days, but I've seen it vary a bit.

Yes...It can vary quite a bit!!!

We are 26 days out and No Edocs or luggage tags! I guess you could say we are caught by the RCI/Celebrity website birth!! I was even contacted by a RCI "person" on another website...they got my PM...but still No e docs or luggage tags... Yes..I know...the porters at the pier can do tags at the pier based on my Set Sail Pass....fortunately I got that before the websites merged!

We are not worried but we also realize that the website is"a bit messed up!"

Yes...It can vary quite a bit!!!

We are 26 days out and No Edocs or luggage tags! I guess you could say we are caught by the RCI/Celebrity website birth!! I was even contacted by a RCI "person" on another website...they got my PM...but still No e docs or luggage tags... Yes..I know...the porters at the pier can do tags at the pier based on my Set Sail Pass....fortunately I got that before the websites merged!

We are not worried but we also realize that the website is"a bit messed up!"

Please forgive me if you have already tried this....I have read so many threads on this mess I am crazy!

I was able to get to my documents and luggage tags by NOT logging in. Go to the website and choose “already booked” and then online check in.

BUT....if you have been trying to log in recently wait at least 30 min before you try again or you will get an error message

Hope this works for you!! Good Luck!!!

Please forgive me if you have already tried this....I have read so many threads on this mess I am crazy!

I was able to get to my documents and luggage tags by NOT logging in. Go to the website and choose “already booked” and then online check in.

BUT....if you have been trying to log in recently wait at least 30 min before you try again or you will get an error message

Hope this works for you!! Good Luck!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it did not work...I will keep trying... I am not alone...many people on this cruise are having the same problems..It is a charter cruise and some have not received their RCI reservation # yet so they cannot even do the online check in.

Worse case...we get the porter to write a luggage tag at the pier.

The tags showed up this morning!!! YAY! Not sure if it was timing or the site, but hopefully the rest of the site (reservations ) start to come back soon! Thanks all!!!

So around 46 days. Not unusual.

• 1 month later...