When can you print luggage tags?

Our Med. cruise is not until the end of May. I have filled out the online check in, printed out boarding documents and see they show a "sample" luggage tag at the bottom of the form. It says please use official luggage tags on your bags. I do not see anywhere that I can print them.

Is this something that will become available closer to the sail date? or am i missing something?

Thanks

Our Med. cruise is not until the end of May. I have filled out the online check in, printed out boarding documents and see they show a "sample" luggage tag at the bottom of the form. It says please use official luggage tags on your bags. I do not see anywhere that I can print them.

Is this something that will become available closer to the sail date? or am i missing something?

Thanks

Yes within 6 weeks of cruise when you log in to My Cruises it will tell you docs ready to print now.

Yes within 6 weeks of cruise when you log in to My Cruises it will tell you docs ready to print now.

Not too sure this is true with the new dashboard. I’ll have docs issued in about a week, will see if they show on the dashboard or not then. If not, the backdoor into the old My Cruises still works.

Where's the link to the luggage tags? Was able to print boarding pass....!

MARAPRINCE

Same we page that you uised to print the SetSail pass, except it does not show up until about 7 weeks before the cruise. Can be closer to the cruise if you have Air2Sea.

Not too sure this is true with the new dashboard. I’ll have docs issued in about a week, will see if they show on the dashboard or not then. If not, the backdoor into the old My Cruises still works.

The new dashboard is definitely an issue, some people got them, I got an email that they were ready at around 50 days out, but the link wouldn't work. Someone in our roll call group posted a link to the old site and I was able to see them there.

Have you done your online check in?

Yes did the check in several weeks ago...see the new dashboard but no button for luggage tags.

How do I back door into the old page.?

Yes did the check in several weeks ago...see the new dashboard but no button for luggage tags.

How do I back door into the old page.?

There is also a full color copy of your luggage tags in your many page cruise documents. Page number varies, but is usually around 3/4 of the way into it.

There is also a full color copy of your luggage tags in your many page cruise documents. Page number varies, but is usually around 3/4 of the way into it.

True...but you have to get your cruise edocs to get to that page. Thus far, we have only gotten our Set Sail Pass. We have not gotten eDocs or full size luggage tags.

we are within 27 days and we did not book cruise/air! We are flying in 3 days before cruise and made our own arrangements. I responded to a post on another website and RCI answered me...asked me to PM them and they would get it done. Thus far, I received acknowledgement that they received the PM...

We can get to our docs and are 48 days out, but we don't have our luggage tags yet. Guessing they will show up in the next week or so, but not sure if delayed due to the website or if normal. We don't have the air package either...

We can get to our docs and are 48 days out, but we don't have our luggage tags yet. Guessing they will show up in the next week or so, but not sure if delayed due to the website or if normal. We don't have the air package either...

If the documents you can get to includes the Guest Ticket Booklet, there is a copy of the luggage tag on or near to the second to last page of this PDF file. This is where I see it in the eDoc, page 18 of 19, for our Anthem cruise next month.

If the documents you can get to includes the Guest Ticket Booklet, there is a copy of the luggage tag on or near to the second to last page of this PDF file. This is where I see it in the eDoc, page 18 of 19, for our Anthem cruise next month.

All I see is the online checkin (3 steps) and the ability to print the SetSail Pass. If there is something called the Guest Ticket Booklet, either it isn't there or I am not in the right place? If I try to go to any other page on the site right now, it just takes me back to the start page showing my cruise date and number of days left to go. I can't get into any of our bookings (excursions, etc) at all.

All I see is the online checkin (3 steps) and the ability to print the SetSail Pass. If there is something called the Guest Ticket Booklet, either it isn't there or I am not in the right place? If I try to go to any other page on the site right now, it just takes me back to the start page showing my cruise date and number of days left to go. I can't get into any of our bookings (excursions, etc) at all.

How many days until your cruise?

Don’t fret if you don’t get them. They have tags at the port and they will hand-write them and put them on your bags.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's exactly what I was telling a friend of mine! Not going to drive myself crazy over a website that clearly is not working properly. Glad that I was at least able to print out our boarding passes before the big "change".

MARAPRINCE