Reviews/Tips for 7 Night Western Caribbean on Harmony?

My family of 5 (3 kids under 8; won't be using kids club) is about to book our very first cruise. We have chosen the 7 night western Caribbean on Harmony. As we plan and prepare, I thought I would ask here if anyone has any insight or tips/reviews for this particular trip. I really know nothing about cruising. We saw an awesome video of the harmony ship and decided that we wanted to take a trip on it. I think we will probably reserve two adjoining balcony rooms. We plan on eating a ton, swimming, playing, and parking ourselves on a beach when at port. Please let me know if you have anything to consider or anything special I should know! I know this is a can of worms but I figured I would try anyway :-)

• 5 weeks later...
Do you still have to reserve if you are in a suite?

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, you do not have to reserve, except for the comedy show. That is a small venue and there is no reserved seating for suite guests, unless you are in a Star Class suite.

1. Book as far in advance as possible unless $$ is not a concern. 2. We have a couple with 2 kids booked for April 2019 in which it was only a $ 100 more to get two balconies vs. 4 in one cabin. 3. Kids will love the food so again if $$ is a concern eat in the Main Dining Room. 4. Kids club is very safe and a great way for them to meet other kids their age, I would take advantage so you two can have a dinner or night to have some adult fun. 5. Rule of thumb is reservations for shows open up 6 months or so prior to sail date. 6. Kids will enjoy the water slides and the flow rider, they seem to pick it up easier than adults. 7. Buckle up for the kids to have the time of their life!!!