Cosmetics brands available in onboard shops.

3littlepigs

The old vendor for the shops is gone. All the ships are in the process of changing over to a new vendor. So hopefully someone presently sailing and have seen the new shops can answer your question. Maybe someone will see you question and will check to see what brands of cosmetics HAL is now carrying.

The old vendor for the shops is gone. All the ships are in the process of changing over to a new vendor. So hopefully someone presently sailing and have seen the new shops can answer your question. Maybe someone will see you question and will check to see what brands of cosmetics HAL is now carrying.

It's about time. I was so tired of always seeing the same old brands in the shops. I'd like to know how profitable it is selling cosmetics. I never buy any as I bring my own.

Thanks!

For us it’s about the huge discount on buying at home, usually at least 40%. I was hoping to tell my girls what was likely to be available but they will have to wait until I can get a message back to them from a port as to what’s available now. They will get a second chance later in the year when we are back onboard.

We too save the duty. So sometimes they are less expensive on board. I've delayed purchasing new products, hoping to see some savings on Lancome products either on board or in one of the ports.

Has anyone seen Lancome products on the Eurodam?