Bliss - More dining reservation questions.

Hrhbob

Have read here on CC that dining reservations may now be made 120 days out, the same as final payment date (130 for suites.) Can anyone confirm this? Also, to be clear, which restaurants may be reserved online and which can only be reserved upon boarding? I know a phone call to NCL or my PCC might help, but as many of you know, one doesn't always get correct info from them. Thanks for helping clear this up.

On Mar 9, "Two Wheels Only", who generally seems to know what's going on with NCL, posted on this board that in fact the reservations window has been changed to 120/130. Two Wheels...are you out there? Anyone else have a comment?

On Mar 9, "Two Wheels Only", who generally seems to know what's going on with NCL, posted on this board that in fact the reservations window has been changed to 120/130. Two Wheels...are you out there? Anyone else have a comment?

I tried to search for Two Wheels Only but couldn't find anything. Exactly how is his name listed and where did you see his post on reservations? Could you list the title of the post and it's number where you saw it?

You can book Cagney’s, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Ocean Blue, Q, Taste, Teppanyaki, Manhattan Room online. Don’t think that there are any others that you could book on board.

Note: right now, you can not book Savor, But it is probably combined with Taste from a reservation point of view.

Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical and Jersey Boys appears that they will someday be bookable.

I am within 100 days but not yet within 90 days and I cannot book dining yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am at 118 days out, was told several weeks ago by an NCL rep that I would have reservation options available to me March 9th. She told me when I logged in on the 9th the website would look different, with options opened to me. Tried making reservations on the 9th and was unable to. Called NCL and was told no, 90 days, which is what the website says as well. Bummer and annoying. Do you think it’s going to be a problem getting reservations for dining and shows at that time?

I am at 118 days out, was told several weeks ago by an NCL rep that I would have reservation options available to me March 9th. She told me when I logged in on the 9th the website would look different, with options opened to me. Tried making reservations on the 9th and was unable to. Called NCL and was told no, 90 days, which is what the website says as well. Bummer and annoying. Do you think it’s going to be a problem getting reservations for dining and shows at that time?

I have to correct myself, dining reservations are available to me now, as of today because it wasn’t an option yesterday. No entertainment options available yet.

I am at 96 days out and today when I click on explore and plan and then click on Dining and choose Cagney, I get an error message that says “looks like this page took a permanent vacation”.

So, Shevys....you are able to make dining reservations at 117 days out? Isn't is strange that some cannot make them until 90 days out, while others like you say they can do so before that. I wonder how NCL can explain that.

Moby0125 - I've seen other comments like the one you're seeing. Sounds like a SW glitch so would suggest you contact NCL.

Any other reservation successes outside of the 90 day window?

So, Shevys....you are able to make dining reservations at 117 days out? Isn't is strange that some cannot make them until 90 days out, while others like you say they can do so before that. I wonder how NCL can explain that.

Moby0125 - I've seen other comments like the one you're seeing. Sounds like a SW glitch so would suggest you contact NCL.

Any other reservation successes outside of the 90 day window?

Yes, I was able to make three reservations last night, and got a confirmation email from NCL immediately afterwards. Reservations are showing up on my itinerary as well. Of course, I tried making reservations based on when I think the shows will be performing so we can get dinner beforehand. I have no idea since the schedule has not been released. Anyone know what time shows typically start (thinking Jersey Boys specifically)?

What cruise are you on?

I am 40 days out and can't book Los Lobos, Q or the dining rooms.

You can book Cagney’s, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Ocean Blue, Q, Taste, Teppanyaki, Manhattan Room online. Don’t think that there are any others that you could book on board.

Note: right now, you can not book Savor, But it is probably combined with Taste from a reservation point of view.

Happy Hour Prohibition the Musical and Jersey Boys appears that they will someday be bookable.

I'm on Bliss -- 103 days out and I've been able to book dining reservations. The system is super glitchy and giving errors. But apparently those were all added to my cart so now I have too many reservations. I've only booked for the "Complimentary" (manhattan and taste) dining rooms. Not doing any specialty dining but we have a large group so I wanted to have something.

What cruise are you on?

I am 40 days out and can't book Los Lobos, Q or the dining rooms.

WE are at 39 days out, and can't book anything.

Only getting apologies from NCL...

"We are having a glitch with your booking."

"Sir, just book once you are on-board":)

It could be, that we booked our pre-cruise flight thru NCL and their techies can't handle

such a "random situation" of early starting dates...

A month ago they said they would get this fixed, within a week. :cool::p

Still waiting for an email address from someone at NCL to record their conversation/promises.

No one from NCL seems to want to step up to the plate and be responsible ?

Edited by $hip$hape

WE are at 39 days out, and can't book anything.

Only getting apologies from NCL...

"We are having a glitch with your booking."

"Sir, just book once you are on-board":)

It could be, that we booked our pre-cruise flight thru NCL and their techies can't handle

such a "random situation" of early starting dates...

A month ago they said they would get this fixed, within a week. :cool::p

Still waiting for an email address from someone at NCL to record their conversation/promises.

No one from NCL seems to want to step up to the plate and be responsible ?

So what happens when you log on to MyNCL and try and book a dining reservation?