Requesting a Princess Travel Planner

lazycruzer

I am a Platinum with Princess.

I have requested a Princess Travel be assigned or at least contact me via telephone and the Princess web site form. It has been several weeks with no response to either request. I have 2 more cruises booked directly with Princess this year. Both cruises booked in suites. Is this an Elite level service?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Just call the direct line for the PVP department (between Mon-Fri 7 AM - 7 PM Pacific Time) and rather than enter an extension just hold until someone picks up. The PVP department does have a dedicated help desk staffed by some of the better reps. You may get better service this way than from your actual assigned PVP.

The number is easily found on the Princess web site. In the past when I have given more specific instructions the thread has been deleted even without mentioning my PVP by name.

I just noticed the OP mentioned they have two cruises already booked directly with Princess. If you booked online or with a general rep at 1-800-PRINCES the PVP department cannot take over those bookings. Any assistance you need must go through normal channels. Now if you have another cruise to book but want better service than from a random rep, just call the PVP dept as I described above.

Just call the direct line for the PVP department (between Mon-Fri 7 AM - 7 PM Pacific Time) and rather than enter an extension just hold until someone picks up. The PVP department does have a dedicated help desk staffed by some of the better reps. You may get better service this way than from your actual assigned PVP.

The number is easily found on the Princess web site. In the past when I have given more specific instructions the thread has been deleted even without mentioning my PVP by name.

I called the "special number", after a 10 minute wait, a non-Travel planner answered and asked me to call later. Same issue with other call.

You aren't missing anything. I had one assigned to me. She called me twice when I had been on line looking at cruises. But when I needed to talk to her' date=' I never heard back from my e-mail. Worthless. I use a good TA.[/quote']

If only I could find a good TA