Anthem of the Seas cabin 9212

Isn't #9212 on Anthem a Family JS (FJ) which has the split bathroom tub/shower combo, toilet and sink in one bathroom and a sink and toilet in the other....No walkin closet on Anthem.

Google.... there are some similar YouTube video's just not your exact cabin #.

Isn't #9212 on Anthem a Family JS (FJ) which has the split bathroom tub/shower combo, toilet and sink in one bathroom and a sink and toilet in the other....No walkin closet on Anthem.

Google.... there are some similar YouTube video's just not your exact cabin #.

Aren't you referring to a spa junior suite? That is not what shows up on my reservation.

Aren't you referring to a spa junior suite? That is not what shows up on my reservation.

No...the Spa JS on Anthem also has a separate walkin shower in addition to the bathtub. The JS catagories on Quantum class can be confusing since there are 3. Check the deck plans against the cabin number you've been assigned.

No...the Spa JS on Anthem also has a separate walkin shower in addition to the bathtub. The JS catagories on Quantum class can be confusing since there are 3. Check the deck plans against the cabin number you've been assigned.

Deck plans include the following which does not mention the bathroom set up:

j3.gif

Junior Suite

These large suites a living area with a sofa bed.

The image above is an approximation of this stateroom. Actual features may vary. ( Up to 5 guests )

Beds

• Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed
  • One double sofa bed
  • One Pullman bed in staterooms with up to 5 guests

Size

• Stateroom: 267 sq. ft.
  • Balcony: 81 sq. ft.

just curious. :)

Deck plans include the following which does not mention the bathroom set up:

j3.gif

Junior Suite

These large suites a living area with a sofa bed.

The image above is an approximation of this stateroom. Actual features may vary. ( Up to 5 guests )

Beds

• Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed
  • One double sofa bed
  • One Pullman bed in staterooms with up to 5 guests

Size

• Stateroom: 267 sq. ft.
  • Balcony: 81 sq. ft.

just curious. :)

Having cruised in a Family Junior Suite on Anthem in cabin 9622 which is on the starboard side of the ship, I can verify that Cabin 9212 on Anthem is a Family Junior Suite which has 2 baths. One is a half bath with sink and toilet and the other is full bath with sink, toilet and tub/shower combo.

No walk in closets in any of the JS configurations, but the wardrobe is quite large and you will have 2 additional cabinets which are located on either side of the bed. The drawers on Anthem are very deep and roomy.

You do not have the walk-in shower in the FJS as you do in the SPS. The cabin is centrally located and close to elevators. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Edited by cruisenfever

Having cruised in a Family Junior Suite on Anthem in cabin 9622 which is on the starboard side of the ship, I can verify that Cabin 9212 on Anthem is a Family Junior Suite which has 2 baths. One is a half bath with sink and toilet and the other is full bath with sink, toilet and tub/shower combo.

No walk in closets in any of the JS configurations, but the wardrobe is quite large and you will have 2 additional cabinets which are located on either side of the bed. The drawers on Anthem are very deep and roomy.

You do not have the walk-in shower in the FJS as you do in the SPS. The cabin is centrally located and close to elevators. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Thank you!:cool: