Harmony ‘running track’

quick question, when we have been on previous cruises, my wife and I often enjoy a stroll around the promenade deck after our evening meal; just allow our food to settle and to leisurely take in the evening view. Was able to do this on Brilliance and Navigator but it seems the promenade deck is a endangered species, with many new ships doing away with it. (Really don’t understand why they seem to want to get rid of it??). Anyway, I know Harmony has its running track, but can it also be a ‘slow after dinner evening stroll’ track or will we get joggers grumbling at us as they have to overtake us?

While there is a walking track, it is not like the promenade on the other ships. It is more closed in. I love the track for exercising, but I miss the openess of the outdoor promenade like the other ships have for an evening stroll after dinner.

I'd agree with packerfan. The ship is big and open enough that there are much better places for a leisurely walk than the jogging track. The track is pretty closed in with the life boats, etc. Not a great place to stroll at all in my opinion. But yes, you can comfortably walk there without feeling like you are bugging the runners. It's wide.

It's a great place to go for an evening walk. We've done it multiple times on each of our cruises on Oasis class ships. And in the evening, you are pretty much on your own out there.

While there are places that are blocked off from the sea, there are other places that are open- and you can stop and pause at the railing to see how nice it is outside.

BTW, while there are lifeboats out there, it's not impossible to see around them....