CruiseNext

LANCruise423

Cruise Next offer on Norwegian was very misleading. They practically shove it down your throat to purchase while on the boat, but neglect to review the fine print. Apparently, in order to use the $250 plus the $250 matched coupon, a cruise must be booked at least 6 months in advance and it must be a balcony room or higher. I didn't recall hearing that from the person who sold it, nor was that on the million in one flyers they post throughout the ship and leave in your stateroom.

So, be aware if you cruise on Norwegian and purchase the Cruise Next offer.

This is completely false information. I less than 2 weeks ago used a cruise next certificate for a cruise this June in an inside cabin. I could of also used it in a studio.You can now even use 2 certificates at times if you book 6 months advance.

I thought I could use both coupons, the $250 I purchased and the $250 that was given by Norwegian on any cruise. But that was incorrect. In order to use the total ($500) it has to be up to 6 months in advance and balcony or higher. I was not told that when I purchased the Cruise Next deposit, but now I know.

This is completely false information. I less than 2 weeks ago used a cruise next certificate for a cruise this June in an inside cabin. I could of also used it in a studio.You can now even use 2 certificates at times if you book 6 months advance.

Balcony or higher? Not true, I recently used one on a studio.

I think you both misunderstood OP. They are saying in order to use both certificates you have to book a balcony or above at least 6 months in advance, which is true. OP, sorry the NextCruise person did not disclose this information to you. FWIW the one on the Pearl mentioned this policy twice in our 5 minute discussion because she wanted to make sure I knew what I was purchasing.

Well, yeah. You bought two certificates. You're supposed to use them to book two cruises. NCL occasionally runs specials where you can use two certificates for the same booking -- as you say, they seem to be running one now for cruises booked at least six months out -- but that's the exception, not the rule. Enjoy your second cruise!

We bought 4 CruiseNext certificates ($1000, then $500 back in credit) on the Escape last week and the young lady was very upfront about the limitations. 6 months in advance, 4 years to use, balcony or higher. Sorry to hear that you were not explicitly told those limits :( .

Cruise Next offer on Norwegian was very misleading. They practically shove it down your throat to purchase while on the boat, but neglect to review the fine print. Apparently, in order to use the $250 plus the $250 matched coupon, a cruise must be booked at least 6 months in advance and it must be a balcony room or higher. I didn't recall hearing that from the person who sold it, nor was that on the million in one flyers they post throughout the ship and leave in your stateroom. So, be aware if you cruise on Norwegian and purchase the Cruise Next offer.

The terms and conditions are very clear. And I don't know anyone who would drop $500 bucks without a clear understanding of what they are buying. We always buy cruise next certificate and find them great value for money. If you are planning future cruises, you should buy at least 2 to get the maximum discount.